Subject: Re: Improve monitoring of shared memory allocations

From: Rahila Syed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2026 17:47:42 +0530

Hi,

> Was this forgotten, superseded, abandoned, or should it still be under
> consideration?
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/patch/5620/

This hasn't been forgotten; I just haven't had a chance to address the
comments
about improving test coverage yet. I think it is still possible to make
this work for
shared hash tables. I will try to rebase and add some tests before the next
commitfest.

 Thank you,
Rahila Syed

---

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 11:19:03 +0300

On 10/02/2026 14:17, Rahila Syed wrote:
>     https://commitfest.postgresql.org/patch/5620/ <https://
>     commitfest.postgresql.org/patch/5620/>
> 
> 
> shared hash tables. I will try to rebase and add some tests before the 
> next commitfest.

This was superseded by commit 9fe9ecd516, I'll close this in the 
commitfest app. Thanks!

- Heikki