Subject: pgsql: Add support for building with ZSTD.

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 18:53:10 +0000

Add support for building with ZSTD.

This commit doesn't actually add anything that uses ZSTD; that will be
done separately. It just puts the basic infrastructure into place.

Jeevan Ladhe, Robert Haas, and Michael Paquier. Reviewed by Justin
Pryzby and Andres Freund.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6c417bbcc8ff98875234ca269979fc7defde58e5

Modified Files
--------------
configure                         | 265 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
configure.ac                      |  33 +++++
doc/src/sgml/install-windows.sgml |   9 ++
doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml    |   9 ++
src/Makefile.global.in            |   1 +
src/include/pg_config.h.in        |   6 +
src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm        |  13 ++
src/tools/msvc/config_default.pl  |   1 +
src/tools/msvc/vcregress.pl       |   1 +
9 files changed, 338 insertions(+)