Subject: DOCS - Add introductory paragraph to Getting Started chapter

From: Dragos Andriciuc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 09:28:43 +0000

Hello,

The "Getting Started" chapter currently lacks an introductory paragraph explaining its scope.

This patch adds a brief introduction describing the topics covered in the chapter.

Patch attached.

---

From: Andreas Karlsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 18:24:59 +0100

> This patch adds a brief introduction describing the topics covered in 

I have not looked at the actual contents of the change but did you 
intend to add one or two paragraphs? You intent is a bit unclear since 
you have added a double newline within a <para> tag. If you intended two 
paragraphs it should be two <para> tags and if not there shouldn't be a 
double newline.

Have you set it up so you can render the documentation to HTML locally?

Andreas

---

From: Dragos Andriciuc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2026 11:58:39 +0200

Thanks for pointing that out. The intention was to add two paragraphs and
it is now corrected to use
two separate <para> tags. Attached is v2 of the patch.

I have verified that the docs build and render correctly in HTML locally.