Subject: Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for v16

From: David Rowley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 14:06:43 +1200

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 at 10:10, Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > -              * USER SET values are appliciable only for PGC_USERSET parameters. We
> > +              * USER SET values are applicable only for PGC_USERSET parameters. We
> >                * use InvalidOid as role in order to evade possible privileges of the
>
> and s/evade/avoid/

I didn't touch this. You'll need to provide more justification for why
you think it's more correct than what's there.  It might not be worth
too much discussion, however.

> Attached some others that I found.

Pushed the rest.  Thanks

David

---

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:47:21 -0500

On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 02:06:43PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> you think it's more correct than what's there.  

I'd noticed that it's a substitution/mistake that's been made in the
past.  I dug up:

9436041ed848debb3d64fb5fbff6cdb35bc46d04
8e12f4a250d250a89153da2eb9b91c31bb80c483
cd9479af2af25d7fa9bfd24dd4dcf976b360f077
6df7a9698bb036610c1e8c6d375e1be38cb26d5f
911e70207703799605f5a0e8aad9f06cff067c63

> It might not be worth too much discussion, however.

+many.  I may resend the patch at some later date.

> > Attached some others that I found.

Thanks!

-- 
Justin