Subject: Re: PGBuildfarm member pollock Branch HEAD Failed at Stage Make

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 09:26:35 -0400

Greetings,

* [email-masked] ([email-masked]) wrote:
> The PGBuildfarm member pollock had the following event on branch HEAD:
> Failed at Stage: Make
> The snapshot timestamp for the build is: 2023-04-13 13:06:34
> The specs of this machine are:
> 	OS:  OmniOS / illumos / r151038
> 	Arch: amd64
> 	Comp: gcc / 10.2.0

I've reached out to Andy to ask about dropping --with-gssapi from
pollock's configure line.  It's not entirely clear to me what is
installed on that system as it seems to have a gssapi_ext.h but not the
credential store feature, which would seem to indicate a decade+ old
version of MIT Kerberos or some other GSSAPI library which hasn't kept
pace, at the least, with ongoing Kerberos development.

As they recently also dropped GSSAPI support for OpenSSH for OmniOS[1],
it seems unlikely to be an issue for them to remove it for PG too.

Thanks,

Stephen

[1]: https://github.com/omniosorg/omnios-build/blob/r151038/doc/ReleaseNotes.md