Subject: [PATCH 15/18] doc review for multiranges

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 21:02:47 -0600

6df7a9698bb036610c1e8c6d375e1be38cb26d5f
---
 doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml
index 6e3d82b85b..ec95b4eb01 100644
--- a/doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml
+++ b/doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml
@@ -448,7 +448,7 @@
      of <type>anycompatible</type> and <type>anycompatiblenonarray</type>
      inputs, the array element types of <type>anycompatiblearray</type>
      inputs, the range subtypes of <type>anycompatiblerange</type> inputs,
-     and the multirange subtypes of <type>anycompatiablemultirange</type>
+     and the multirange subtypes of <type>anycompatiblemultirange</type>
      inputs.  If <type>anycompatiblenonarray</type> is present then the
      common type is required to be a non-array type.  Once a common type is
      identified, arguments in <type>anycompatible</type>
-- 
2.17.0

--lc9FT7cWel8HagAv
Content-Type: text/x-diff; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="0016-doc-review-for-logical-decoding-of-prepared-xacts.patch"