Subject: Typos in the code and README

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:05:33 +0200

Now that the tree has settled down a bit post-freeze I ran some tooling to
check spelling.  I was primarily interested in docs and README* which were
mostly free from simply typos, while the code had some in various comments and
one in code.  The attached fixes all that I came across (not cross-referenced
against ongoing reverts or any other fixup threads but will be before pushing
of course).

--
Daniel Gustafsson

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 09:21:06 -0400

> against ongoing reverts or any other fixup threads but will be before pushing

I have these covered:

src/test/modules/test_json_parser/README                  | 2 +-
.../test_json_parser/test_json_parser_incremental.c       | 4 ++--
src/test/modules/test_json_parser/test_json_parser_perf.c | 2 +-

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com