Subject: PostgreSQL hackfest @ Developer Conference 2013, Brno, CZ

From: Honza Horak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:14:46 +0100

Hi guys,

let me announce PostgreSQL hackfest, which is held during Developer 
Conference 2013. Everyone from users, admins to hackers is welcome.

Few words about Developer Conference:
Developer Conference is an yearly conference for all Linux and JBoss 
Developers, Admins and Linux users organized by Red Hat Czech Republic, 
the Fedora and JBoss Community. 2012 DevConf had 60 talks in 3 different 
tracks and additional to that 3 more rooms with workshops and hackfests. 
With around 600 participants DevConf.cz is one of the biggest events 
about free software in the Czech Republic. You might check out photos, 
videos and blogposts about past DevConf.cz. This year the conference is 
held on February 23rd and 24th (Saturday and Sunday).

What to expect about PostgreSQL hackfest event itself:
PostgreSQL hackfest is one of the events at Developer Conference 2013, 
which is held on Sunday (2nd day of the conference) from 9am. Everyone 
around PostgreSQL project from users, admins to hackers is invited to 
meet us and talk about current PostgreSQL topics, issues or plans for 
the future. If we don't want just to talk anymore, we can hack together 
on some hot issues, so don't forget your laptop.

See the links for details:
G+ hackfest event:
   https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cqb5364p4377vd8lp6gvmqqtk6c
DevConf web:
   http://www.devconf.cz/
DevConf schedule:
   http://developerconference2013.sched.org/

Contact person:
Honza Horak ([email-masked])

Feel free to share this announcement.

See you!

Honza

-- 
Sent via pgsql-general mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-general