Subject: [PATCH 28/33] v15 doc review: Ignore BRIN indexes when checking for HOT udpates - commit 5753d4ee320b3f6fb2ff734667a1ce1d9d8615a1

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:40:50 -0600

---
 doc/src/sgml/indexam.sgml | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/indexam.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/indexam.sgml
index 84de9310712..d4163c96e9f 100644
--- a/doc/src/sgml/indexam.sgml
+++ b/doc/src/sgml/indexam.sgml
@@ -253,7 +253,7 @@ typedef struct IndexAmRoutine
    access method blocks <acronym>HOT</acronym> when an indexed attribute is
    updated. Access methods without pointers to individual tuples (like
    <acronym>BRIN</acronym>) may allow <acronym>HOT</acronym> even in this
-   case. This does not apply to attributes referenced in index predicates,
+   case. This does not apply to attributes referenced in index predicates;
    an update of such attribute always disables <acronym>HOT</acronym>.
   </para>
 
-- 
2.17.1

--924gEkU1VlJlwnwX
Content-Type: text/x-diff; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="0029-v15-doc-review-Some-additional-information-about-whe.patch"