Subject: Fwd: Regarding Installation of PostgreSQL

From: Sahil Sojitra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 11:18:49 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sahil Sojitra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul, 2023, 8:43 am
Subject: Regarding Installation of PostgreSQL
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello Sir,
               I got stuck into an error repeatedly while installing
PostgreSQL v15.3 and I don't know what to do, while opening pgAdmin 4 just
getting *a blank page* written *Loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4.... * plz provide me
the steps to resolve this issue. i am attaching the screenshot of the error
below

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 09:57:44 -0700

You are still in the wrong place - this is a developers list, which is only
slightly less bad than sending it to a security list.

We have a "general" list if you really cannot find a better place to send
stuff.  But in this case your complaint has to do with the pgAdmin program
so its support list would be most appropriate.

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

That all said, you probably should try downgrading pgAdmin, the 7.4 release
seems to be buggy from other reports.

David J.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 9:45 AM Sahil Sojitra <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> getting *a blank page* written *Loading pgAdmin 4 v7.4.... * plz provide
> me the steps to resolve this issue. i am attaching the screenshot of the
> error below
>
>