Subject: Re: Commitfest 2024-01 starting in 3 days!

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 09:49:13 +0900

On Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 02:41:55PM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> Commitfest 2024-01 is starting in 3 days!
> Please register the patches which have not yet registered. Also if
> someone has some pending patch that is not yet submitted, please
> submit and register for 2024-01 Commitfest.
> I will be having a look at the commitfest entries, correcting the
> status if any of them need to be corrected and update the authors.
> Kindly keep the patch updated so that the reviewers/committers can
> review the patches and get it committed.

Please be careful that it should be possible to register patches until
the 31st of December 23:59 AoE, as of:
https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aoe

The status of the CF should be switched after this time, not before.
--
Michael

---

From: vignesh C <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 08:49:59 +0530

> The status of the CF should be switched after this time, not before.

Thanks, I will take care of this.

Regards,
Vignesh