Subject: reallocing without oom check in pg_regress

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 22:32:30 +0100

In pg_regress we realloc() with the destination and source pointer being equal,
without checking for OOM.  While a fairly unlikely source of errors, is there a
reason not to use pg_realloc() there for hygiene?

--
Daniel Gustafsson		https://vmware.com/

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 17:05:15 -0500

> reason not to use pg_realloc() there for hygiene?

Yeah, looks like oversight to me.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 21:00:05 +0100

> On 23 Feb 2022, at 23:05, Tom Lane <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks for confirming, I've pushed this now after taking it for a spin on the
CI just in case.