Subject: Re: Commit fest 2024-09

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2024 12:39:26 +0900

On Mon, Oct 07, 2024 at 04:47:12PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The commit fest 2024-09 should have ended one week ago, so I have been
> taking one step ahead and I have begun cleaning up things.  As of now,
> there is still a total of 113 patches marked as "Needs Review", and I
> hope that my non-auto-vacuuming will be over tomorrow.

And the CF is closed.  Final score:
Committed: 90.
Moved to next CF: 202.
Withdrawn: 14.
Rejected: 6.
Returned with Feedback: 54.
Total: 366.

> If you feel that one or more of your patches have been handled in an
> incorrect way, feel free to reply back to this thread, to update your
> patch entry to a better state, or to reply back to me using this
> thread.

The number of entries that had an incorrect state or were left
unanswered was much higher than the last time I've done such cleanup.
Moving CF entries marked as "Needs Review" in block is perhaps not the
best thing, because this contributes to the bloat in the CF entries.

Please double-check your CF entries.
--
Michael