Subject: Re: Using each rel as both outer and inner for JOIN_ANTI

From: Richard Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 16:36:07 +0800

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 2:25 AM Gregory Stark (as CFM) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> So what is the status of this patch?
>
> It looks like you received some feedback from Emre, Tom, Ronan, and
> Alvaro but it also looks like you responded to most or all of that.
> Are you still blocked waiting for feedback? Anything specific you need
> help with?
>
> Or is the patch ready for commit now? In which case it would be good
> to rebase it since it's currently failing to apply. Well it would be
> good to rebase regardless but it would be especially important if we
> want to get it committed :)

Thanks for reminding.  Attached is the rebased patch, with no other
changes.  I think the patch is ready for commit.

Thanks
Richard