Subject: Re: "38.10.10. Shared Memory and LWLocks" may require a clarification

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 10:33:25 +0900

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 04:10:17PM +0300, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> I didn't like the commit message. Here is the corrected patch. Sorry
> for the noise.

Sounds pretty much OK to me.  Thanks!
--
Michael

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:12:42 +0900

> Sounds pretty much OK to me.  Thanks!

The main thing I have found annoying in the patch was the term
"tranche ID", so I have reworded that to use tranche_id to match with
the surroundings and the routines of lwlock.h.  LWLockInitialize()
should also be mentioned, as it is as important as the two others.

The result has been applied as fe705ef6fc1d.
--
Michael

---

From: Aleksander Alekseev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 12:59:49 +0300

> The result has been applied as fe705ef6fc1d.

Many thanks!

-- 
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev