Subject: Re: pgsql: Add support for building with ZSTD.

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 10:02:58 +0900

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 09:45:05AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
> No issues at all with you adjusting this, but I think that sentence
> reads a little awkwardly.

Thanks.

> Perhaps instead of "The default is
> <literal>zstd</literal>, that would be the command found in
> <varname>PATH</varname>." you could write something like "The default
> is <literal>zstd</literal>, which will search for a command by that
> name in the configured <varname>PATH</varname>." Or maybe something
> else is better, not sure exactly, your version just seems a little odd
> to me.

Okay, done then.  We've been using the same wording for all the other
variables, and what you are suggesting here sounds much better to me,
so I have adjusted all the descriptions this way, and added the ZSTD
part.
--
Michael