Subject: Fwd: Issue with launching PGAdmin 4 on Mac OC

From: Kanmani Thamizhanban <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 18:42:21 -0500

Hi Team,

Good day! I need an urgent help with launching PGAdmin4 in my Mac OS, I
have tried with both the versions 15, 16 and almost every other possible
way, but nothing is working. It says that it has quit unexpectedly
(screenshot attached). I have attached the bug report as well along with my
system specifications below. I really appreciate your help on resolving
this.

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               pgAdmin 4 [3505]
Path:                  /Library/PostgreSQL/16/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/MacOS/pgAdmin 4
Identifier:            org.pgadmin.pgadmin4
Version:               7.8 (4280.88)
Code Type:             X86-64 (Translated)
Parent Process:        launchd [1]
User ID:               501

Date/Time:             2023-11-14 11:47:14.7065 -0500
OS Version:            macOS 14.1.1 (23B81)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        A4518538-B2A9-0B93-C540-A9DCCCD929EF

Sleep/Wake UUID:       E31F7EEF-42B9-4E61-88DC-9C0571A2F4E3

Time Awake Since Boot: 2800 seconds
Time Since Wake:       920 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Notes:
PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x100812560)

Crashed Thread:        0  CrBrowserMain  Dispatch queue:
com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000020
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000020

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process:   exc handler [3505]

VM Region Info: 0x20 is not in any region.  Bytes before following region:
140723014549472
      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE] PRT/MAX
SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL
      UNUSED SPACE AT START
--->
      mapped file              7ffca14b4000-7ffcc6b5c000 [598.7M] r-x/r-x
SM=COW  ...t_id=cccf3f63

Error Formulating Crash Report:
PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x100812560)

Thread 0 Crashed:: CrBrowserMain Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   ???                                 0x100812560 ???
1   libsystem_platform.dylib          0x7ff80ce5a393 _sigtramp + 51
2   nwjs Framework                       0x11eb31522 0x1151ad000 + 160974114
3   nwjs Framework                       0x11ed4e1f0 0x1151ad000 + 163189232
4   nwjs Framework                       0x11edbe0db 0x1151ad000 + 163647707
5   nwjs Framework                       0x11b6ad51a 0x1151ad000 + 105907482
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11b6b58d9 0x1151ad000 + 105941209
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11c6444bd 0x1151ad000 + 122254525
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11c642c46 0x1151ad000 + 122248262
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11ed4fde5 0x1151ad000 + 163196389
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11edcac97 0x1151ad000 + 163699863
11  nwjs Framework                       0x11eaffcd5 0x1151ad000 + 160771285
12  nwjs Framework                       0x11eafef17 0x1151ad000 + 160767767
13  nwjs Framework                       0x11c1a7259 0x1151ad000 + 117416537
14  nwjs Framework                       0x118619cb0 0x1151ad000 + 54971568
15  nwjs Framework                       0x11861c494 0x1151ad000 + 54981780
16  nwjs Framework                       0x11861c927 0x1151ad000 + 54982951
17  nwjs Framework                       0x118618a63 0x1151ad000 + 54966883
18  nwjs Framework                       0x1181bb179 0x1151ad000 + 50389369
19  nwjs Framework                       0x1186191c6 0x1151ad000 + 54968774
20  nwjs Framework                       0x11a46bf90 0x1151ad000 + 86765456
21  nwjs Framework                       0x11a471131 0x1151ad000 + 86786353
22  nwjs Framework                       0x11a46d6d0 0x1151ad000 + 86771408
23  nwjs Framework                       0x11a55f1da 0x1151ad000 + 87761370
24  nwjs Framework                       0x11a46f799 0x1151ad000 + 86779801
25  nwjs Framework                       0x11990f4d2 0x1151ad000 + 74851538
26  nwjs Framework                       0x119926a6e 0x1151ad000 + 74947182
27  nwjs Framework                       0x1199264a9 0x1151ad000 + 74945705
28  nwjs Framework                       0x1199270d5 0x1151ad000 + 74948821
29  nwjs Framework                       0x119980ec3 0x1151ad000 + 75316931
30  nwjs Framework                       0x11997da22 0x1151ad000 + 75303458
31  nwjs Framework                       0x1199806df 0x1151ad000 + 75314911
32  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07a16
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__ + 17
33  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf079b9 __CFRunLoopDoSource0 +
157
34  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07788 __CFRunLoopDoSources0
+ 215
35  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf063f8 __CFRunLoopRun + 919
36  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
37  HIToolbox                        0x7ff817c6d9d9
RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 292
38  HIToolbox                        0x7ff817c6d7e6 ReceiveNextEventCommon
+ 665
39  HIToolbox                        0x7ff817c6d531
_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 66
40  AppKit                            0x7ff810477885 _DPSNextEvent + 880
41  AppKit                            0x7ff810d6b348
-[NSApplication(NSEventRouting)
_nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1304
42  nwjs Framework                       0x1193b83f0 0x1151ad000 + 69252080
43  nwjs Framework                       0x11997da22 0x1151ad000 + 75303458
44  nwjs Framework                       0x1193b8369 0x1151ad000 + 69251945
45  AppKit                            0x7ff810468dfa -[NSApplication run] +
603
46  nwjs Framework                       0x1199814ac 0x1151ad000 + 75318444
47  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
48  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
49  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
50  nwjs Framework                       0x1177fc301 0x1151ad000 + 40170241
51  nwjs Framework                       0x1177fdc92 0x1151ad000 + 40176786
52  nwjs Framework                       0x1177f9a5a 0x1151ad000 + 40159834
53  nwjs Framework                       0x118d351c4 0x1151ad000 + 62423492
54  nwjs Framework                       0x118d36389 0x1151ad000 + 62428041
55  nwjs Framework                       0x118d3619d 0x1151ad000 + 62427549
56  nwjs Framework                       0x118d34867 0x1151ad000 + 62421095
57  nwjs Framework                       0x118d34b03 0x1151ad000 + 62421763
58  nwjs Framework                       0x1151b0930 ChromeMain + 560
59  pgAdmin 4                           0x10065187e main + 286
60  dyld                                 0x200a803a6 start + 1942

Thread 1:: com.apple.rosetta.exceptionserver
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc58294 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 17044

Thread 2:: StackSamplingProfiler
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x1198c3f98 0x1151ad000 + 74543000
8   nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
9   nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
10  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
12  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
14  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 3:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc7694c 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 141644

Thread 4:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc7694c 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 141644

Thread 5:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc7694c 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 141644

Thread 6:
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x11b85d23d 0x1151ad000 + 107676221
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11b85e656 0x1151ad000 + 107681366
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11b85e321 0x1151ad000 + 107680545
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11b860318 0x1151ad000 + 107688728
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 7:: HangWatcher
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993d944 0x1151ad000 + 75041092
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993db03 0x1151ad000 + 75041539
9   nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 8:: ThreadPoolServiceThread
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf7506 kevent64 + 10
2   nwjs Framework                       0x119973e31 0x1151ad000 + 75263537
3   nwjs Framework                       0x119973cee 0x1151ad000 + 75263214
4   nwjs Framework                       0x119973c65 0x1151ad000 + 75263077
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
6   nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
7   nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993043d 0x1151ad000 + 74986557
9   nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
10  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 9:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 10:: ThreadPoolBackgroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b61d 0x1151ad000 + 75032093
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5d0 0x1151ad000 + 75032016
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 11:: ThreadPoolBackgroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b61d 0x1151ad000 + 75032093
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5d0 0x1151ad000 + 75032016
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 12:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 13:: Chrome_IOThread
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf7506 kevent64 + 10
2   nwjs Framework                       0x119973e31 0x1151ad000 + 75263537
3   nwjs Framework                       0x119973cee 0x1151ad000 + 75263214
4   nwjs Framework                       0x119973c65 0x1151ad000 + 75263077
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
6   nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
7   nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
8   nwjs Framework                       0x1177fef30 0x1151ad000 + 40181552
9   nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
10  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 14:: MemoryInfra
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x1198c3f98 0x1151ad000 + 74543000
8   nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
9   nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
10  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
12  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
14  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 15:: NetworkConfigWatcher
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11998126e 0x1151ad000 + 75317870
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
12  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
13  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
14  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
15  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 16:: CrShutdownDetector
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdee4d2 read + 10
2   nwjs Framework                       0x11979c9de 0x1151ad000 + 73333214
3   nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 17:: NetworkConfigWatcher
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11998126e 0x1151ad000 + 75317870
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
12  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
13  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
14  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
15  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 18:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 19:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 20:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 21:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 22:: NetworkNotificationThreadMac
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11998126e 0x1151ad000 + 75317870
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
12  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
13  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
14  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
15  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 23:: CompositorTileWorker1
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf060e __psynch_cvwait + 10
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d76b _pthread_cond_wait +
1211
3   nwjs Framework                       0x1199577cb 0x1151ad000 + 75147211
4   nwjs Framework                       0x11ae82a55 0x1151ad000 + 97344085
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
6   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 24:: ThreadPoolSingleThreadForegroundBlocking0
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b70d 0x1151ad000 + 75032333
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5da 0x1151ad000 + 75032026
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 25:: ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedForeground1
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6dd 0x1151ad000 + 75032285
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5e4 0x1151ad000 + 75032036
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 26:: NetworkConfigWatcher
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11998126e 0x1151ad000 + 75317870
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
12  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
13  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
14  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
15  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 27:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 28:: ThreadPoolForegroundWorker
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6ad 0x1151ad000 + 75032237
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5ab 0x1151ad000 + 75031979
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 29:: ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedBackgroundBlocking2
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b64d 0x1151ad000 + 75032141
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5f8 0x1151ad000 + 75032056
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 30:: ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedForegroundBlocking3
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119984702 0x1151ad000 + 75331330
6   nwjs Framework                       0x11990c91c 0x1151ad000 + 74840348
7   nwjs Framework                       0x11993ae8a 0x1151ad000 + 75030154
8   nwjs Framework                       0x11993bac4 0x1151ad000 + 75033284
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11993b6dd 0x1151ad000 + 75032285
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11993b5e4 0x1151ad000 + 75032036
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
12  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
13  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 31:: CacheThread_BlockFile
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf7506 kevent64 + 10
2   nwjs Framework                       0x119973e31 0x1151ad000 + 75263537
3   nwjs Framework                       0x119973cee 0x1151ad000 + 75263214
4   nwjs Framework                       0x119973c65 0x1151ad000 + 75263077
5   nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
6   nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
7   nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
8   nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
9   nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 32:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   AppKit                            0x7ff8105d4a00 _NSEventThread + 122
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 33:: Service Discovery Thread
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11998126e 0x1151ad000 + 75317870
10  nwjs Framework                       0x11998023c 0x1151ad000 + 75313724
11  nwjs Framework                       0x119927459 0x1151ad000 + 74949721
12  nwjs Framework                       0x1198ee15f 0x1151ad000 + 74715487
13  nwjs Framework                       0x119942c18 0x1151ad000 + 75062296
14  nwjs Framework                       0x119942d6b 0x1151ad000 + 75062635
15  nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
16  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
17  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 34:: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf694a __select + 10
2   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf2f6af __CFSocketManager + 637
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 35:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc7694c 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 141644

Thread 36:
0   runtime                          0x7ff7ffc7694c 0x7ff7ffc54000 + 141644

Thread 37:: org.libusb.device-hotplug
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdeda6e mach_msg2_trap + 10
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdfbe7a mach_msg2_internal + 84
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4b92 mach_msg_overwrite +
653
4   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdedd5f mach_msg + 19
5   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf07b49
__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 143
6   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf065bc __CFRunLoopRun + 1371
7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
557
8   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf80889 CFRunLoopRun + 40
9   nwjs Framework                       0x11b7f4feb 0x1151ad000 + 107249643
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 38:: UsbEventHandler
0   ???                              0x7ff89d2e2a78 ???
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib            0x7ff80cdf4876 poll + 10
2   nwjs Framework                       0x11b7f1cb7 0x1151ad000 + 107236535
3   nwjs Framework                       0x11b7f19db 0x1151ad000 + 107235803
4   nwjs Framework                       0x11b7f1e40 0x1151ad000 + 107236928
5   nwjs Framework                       0x11b7e35cf 0x1151ad000 + 107177423
6   nwjs Framework                       0x119957ed9 0x1151ad000 + 75149017
7   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce2d202 _pthread_start + 99
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib          0x7ff80ce28bab thread_start + 15

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit):
  rax: 0x00007fd519066801  rbx: 0x0000000000000008  rcx: 0x0000000120cdf478
 rdx: 0x0000000000000400
  rdi: 0x0000000000000018  rsi: 0x000000000000031c  rbp: 0x00000003051ce690
 rsp: 0x00000003051ce690
   r8: 0xc5bdffd50ea7b1b7   r9: 0x0000000000000400  r10: 0x0000000000000000
 r11: 0x00007ff810494646
  r12: 0x00007fd50ea247d8  r13: 0x00007fd50ea24740  r14: 0x0000000000000008
 r15: 0x00000003051ce720
  rip: <unavailable>       rfl: 0x0000000000000206
 tmp0: 0x0000000000000001 tmp1: 0x000000011ed4e1e0 tmp2: 0x000000011eb31522

Binary Images:
       0x200a7a000 -        0x200b19fff dyld (*)
<d5406f23-6967-39c4-beb5-6ae3293c7753> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x113a08000 -        0x113a17fff libobjc-trampolines.dylib (*)
<7e101877-a6ff-3331-99a3-4222cb254447> /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
       0x1151ad000 -        0x120616fff io.nwjs.nwjs.framework
(115.0.5790.98) <4c4c447b-5555-3144-a1ec-62791bcf166d>
/Library/PostgreSQL/16/pgAdmin 4.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs
Framework.framework/Versions/115.0.5790.98/nwjs Framework
       0x108c52000 -        0x108c59fff
com.apple.AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration (1.0)
<b30252ae-24c6-3839-b779-661ef263b52d>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration
       0x109141000 -        0x1092e4fff libffmpeg.dylib (*)
<4c4c4416-5555-3144-a164-70bbf0436f17> /Library/PostgreSQL/16/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs
Framework.framework/Versions/115.0.5790.98/libffmpeg.dylib
    0x7ff7ffc54000 -     0x7ff7ffc83fff runtime (*)
<2c5acb8c-fbaf-31ab-aeb3-90905c3fa905> /usr/libexec/rosetta/runtime
       0x1086d8000 -        0x10872bfff libRosettaRuntime (*)
<a61ec9e9-1174-3dc6-9cdb-0d31811f4850> /Library/Apple/*/libRosettaRuntime
       0x100651000 -        0x10067bfff org.pgadmin.pgadmin4 (7.8)
<4c4c4402-5555-3144-a1c7-07729cda43c0> /Library/PostgreSQL/16/pgAdmin
4.app/Contents/MacOS/pgAdmin 4
               0x0 - 0xffffffffffffffff ??? (*)
<00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000> ???
    0x7ff80ce57000 -     0x7ff80ce60fff libsystem_platform.dylib (*)
<c94f952c-2787-30d2-ab77-ee474abd88d6>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x7ff80ce8c000 -     0x7ff80d324ffc com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9)
<4d842118-bb65-3f01-9087-ff1a2e3ab0d5>
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7ff817c3d000 -     0x7ff817ed8ff4 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1)
<06bf0872-3b34-3c7b-ad5b-7a447d793405>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x7ff810439000 -     0x7ff81183effb com.apple.AppKit (6.9)
<27fed5dd-d148-3238-bc95-1dac5dd57fa1>
/System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x7ff80cdec000 -     0x7ff80ce26ff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (*)
<4df0d732-7fc4-3200-8176-f1804c63f2c8>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x7ff80ce27000 -     0x7ff80ce32fff libsystem_pthread.dylib (*)
<c64722b0-e96a-3fa5-96c3-b4beaf0c494a>
/usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x7ff80dda5000 -     0x7ff80e9e3ffb com.apple.Foundation (6.9)
<581d66fd-7cef-3a8c-8647-1d962624703b>
/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"pgAdmin 4","timestamp":"2023-11-14 11:47:18.00
-0500","app_version":"7.8","slice_uuid":"4c4c4402-5555-3144-a1c7-07729cda43c0","build_version":"4280.88","platform":1,"bundleID":"org.pgadmin.pgadmin4","share_with_app_devs":1,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS
14.1.1 (23B81)","roots_installed":0,"name":"pgAdmin
4","incident_id":"1AF5B51F-D7DC-4AD5-8526-1C5B3A33AFA5"}
{
  "uptime" : 2800,
  "procRole" : "Foreground",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 501,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "Mac14,9",
  "coalitionID" : 2672,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 14.1.1",
    "build" : "23B81",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2023-11-14 11:47:14.7065 -0500",
  "codeSigningMonitor" : 1,
  "incident" : "1AF5B51F-D7DC-4AD5-8526-1C5B3A33AFA5",
  "pid" : 3505,
  "translated" : true,
  "cpuType" : "X86-64",
  "roots_installed" : 0,
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "procLaunch" : "2023-11-14 11:47:06.3899 -0500",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 67472503520,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 67672052074,
  "procName" : "pgAdmin 4",
  "procPath" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin
4.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/pgAdmin
4",
  "bundleInfo" :
{"CFBundleShortVersionString":"7.8","CFBundleVersion":"4280.88","CFBundleIdentifier":"org.pgadmin.pgadmin4"},
  "storeInfo" :
{"deviceIdentifierForVendor":"F2A41A90-E8FF-58E0-AF26-5F17BFD205F1","thirdParty":true},
  "parentProc" : "launchd",
  "parentPid" : 1,
  "coalitionName" : "org.pgadmin.pgadmin4",
  "crashReporterKey" : "A4518538-B2A9-0B93-C540-A9DCCCD929EF",
  "codeSigningID" : "",
  "codeSigningTeamID" : "",
  "codeSigningValidationCategory" : 0,
  "codeSigningTrustLevel" : 4294967295,
  "wakeTime" : 920,
  "sleepWakeUUID" : "E31F7EEF-42B9-4E61-88DC-9C0571A2F4E3",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "vmRegionInfo" : "0x20 is not in any region.  Bytes before following
region: 140723014549472\n      REGION TYPE                    START - END
      [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED SPACE AT
START\n--->  \n      mapped file              7ffca14b4000-7ffcc6b5c000
[598.7M] r-x\/r-x SM=COW  ...t_id=cccf3f63",
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000001,
0x0000000000000020","rawCodes":[1,32],"type":"EXC_BAD_ACCESS","signal":"SIGSEGV","subtype":"KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS
at 0x0000000000000020"},
  "termination" :
{"flags":0,"code":11,"namespace":"SIGNAL","indicator":"Segmentation fault:
11","byProc":"exc handler","byPid":3505},
  "vmregioninfo" : "0x20 is not in any region.  Bytes before following
region: 140723014549472\n      REGION TYPE                    START - END
      [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED SPACE AT
START\n--->  \n      mapped file              7ffca14b4000-7ffcc6b5c000
[598.7M] r-x\/r-x SM=COW  ...t_id=cccf3f63",
  "extMods" :
{"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "threads" :
[{"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":12970682000},"r12":{"value":140553050277848},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":4810020130},"tmp1":{"value":4812235232},"tmp0":{"value":1}},"rbx":{"value":8},"r8":{"value":14248826086609105335},"r15":{"value":12970682144},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":1024},"rdi":{"value":24},"r9":{"value":1024},"r13":{"value":140553050277696},"rflags":{"value":518},"rax":{"value":140553224611841},"rsp":{"value":12970682000},"r11":{"value":140703401854534,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"-[NSView
alphaValue]"},"rcx":{"value":4845335672,"symbolLocation":5872920,"symbol":"vtable
for
v8::internal::SetupIsolateDelegate"},"r14":{"value":8},"rsi":{"value":796}},"id":57285,"triggered":true,"name":"CrBrowserMain","queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":4303431008,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":13203,"symbol":"_sigtramp","symbolLocation":51,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":160974114,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":163189232,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":163647707,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":105907482,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":105941209,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":122254525,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":122248262,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":163196389,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":163699863,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":160771285,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":160767767,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":117416537,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":54971568,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":54981780,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":54982951,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":54966883,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":50389369,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":54968774,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":86765456,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":86786353,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":86771408,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":87761370,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":86779801,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74851538,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74947182,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74945705,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74948821,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75316931,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75303458,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75314911,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":506390,"symbol":"__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_SOURCE0_PERFORM_FUNCTION__","symbolLocation":17,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":506297,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopDoSource0","symbolLocation":157,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":505736,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopDoSources0","symbolLocation":215,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":500728,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":919,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":199129,"symbol":"RunCurrentEventLoopInMode","symbolLocation":292,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":198630,"symbol":"ReceiveNextEventCommon","symbolLocation":665,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":197937,"symbol":"_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter","symbolLocation":66,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":256133,"symbol":"_DPSNextEvent","symbolLocation":880,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":9642824,"symbol":"-[NSApplication(NSEventRouting)
_nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:]","symbolLocation":1304,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":69252080,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75303458,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":69251945,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":196090,"symbol":"-[NSApplication
run]","symbolLocation":603,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":75318444,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":40170241,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":40176786,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":40159834,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":62423492,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":62428041,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":62427549,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":62421095,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":62421763,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":14640,"symbol":"ChromeMain","symbolLocation":560,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2174,"symbol":"main","symbolLocation":286,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":25510,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":1942,"imageIndex":0}]},{"id":57293,"name":"com.apple.rosetta.exceptionserver","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":34097745362944},"r12":{"value":5117060296},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":4462471109675},"tmp0":{"value":10337986281472}},"rbx":{"value":4462471109675},"r8":{"value":7939},"r15":{"value":4898951168},"r10":{"value":15586436317184},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":4436777856},"rflags":{"value":582},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":10337986281472},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17314086914},"r14":{"value":4303431008},"rsi":{"value":2616}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":17044,"imageIndex":5}]},{"id":57315,"name":"StackSamplingProfiler","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":43993350012928},"r12":{"value":78},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":43993350012928},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":43993350012928},"r10":{"value":43993350012928},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":78},"r9":{"value":43993350012928},"r13":{"value":17179869442},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869442},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74543000,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57316,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141644,"imageIndex":5}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":0},"tmp0":{"value":0}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":12979638272},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":531},"rax":{"value":12980174848},"rsp":{"value":409604},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":8967},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":0}}},{"id":57317,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141644,"imageIndex":5}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":0},"tmp0":{"value":0}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":12980195328},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":531},"rax":{"value":12980731904},"rsp":{"value":409602},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":12035},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":0}}},{"id":57318,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141644,"imageIndex":5}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":0},"tmp0":{"value":0}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":12980752384},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":531},"rax":{"value":12981288960},"rsp":{"value":409604},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":10503},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":0}}},{"id":57332,"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":107676221,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107681366,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107680545,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107688728,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":53888954662912},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":53888954662912},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":53888954662912},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":48},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":48},"rsi":{"value":48}}},{"id":57350,"name":"HangWatcher","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":149632365625344},"r12":{"value":10000},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":149632365625344},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":149632365625344},"r10":{"value":149632365625344},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":10000},"r9":{"value":149632365625344},"r13":{"value":17179869442},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869442},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75041092,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75041539,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57351,"name":"ThreadPoolServiceThread","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":0},"r12":{"value":12998057104},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344588028},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":140553009377648},"r8":{"value":140553008003200},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":140553009377648},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":4847415936},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":12297829382473034411},"rflags":{"value":662},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":5},"r11":{"value":12998057984},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":140553008497312},"rsi":{"value":0}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":46342,"symbol":"kevent64","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75263537,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263214,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263077,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74986557,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57352,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":180332791857152},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":180332791857152},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":180332791857152},"r10":{"value":180332791857152},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":180332791857152},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57353,"name":"ThreadPoolBackgroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":152845001162752},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":152845001162752},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":152845001162752},"r10":{"value":152845001162752},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":152845001162752},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032093,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032016,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57354,"name":"ThreadPoolBackgroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":175934745346048},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":175934745346048},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":175934745346048},"r10":{"value":175934745346048},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":175934745346048},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032093,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032016,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57355,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":155044024418304},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":155044024418304},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":155044024418304},"r10":{"value":155044024418304},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":155044024418304},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57357,"name":"Chrome_IOThread","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":0},"r12":{"value":13039979632},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344588028},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":140553050165472},"r8":{"value":140553008471776},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":140553050165472},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":4847415936},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":12297829382473034411},"rflags":{"value":662},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":8},"r11":{"value":13039980544},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":140553008516224},"rsi":{"value":0}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":46342,"symbol":"kevent64","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75263537,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263214,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263077,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":40181552,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57358,"name":"MemoryInfra","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":188029373251584},"r12":{"value":14641},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":188029373251584},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":188029373251584},"r10":{"value":188029373251584},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":14641},"r9":{"value":188029373251584},"r13":{"value":17179869442},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869442},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74543000,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57364,"name":"NetworkConfigWatcher","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":274890791845888},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":274890791845888},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":274890791845888},"r10":{"value":274890791845888},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":274890791845888},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":378193,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":216,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":75317870,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57365,"name":"CrShutdownDetector","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344551112},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":13065134179},"r8":{"value":140552812261236},"r15":{"value":4},"r10":{"value":13065134179},"rdx":{"value":4},"rdi":{"value":7162258760691251055},"r9":{"value":18},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":662},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":4294967280},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":13065133916},"rsi":{"value":7238539592028275492}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":9426,"symbol":"read","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":73333214,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57432,"name":"NetworkConfigWatcher","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":264995187195904},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":264995187195904},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":264995187195904},"r10":{"value":264995187195904},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":264995187195904},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":378193,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":216,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":75317870,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57433,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":200124001157120},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":200124001157120},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":200124001157120},"r10":{"value":200124001157120},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":200124001157120},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57434,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":199024489529344},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":199024489529344},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":199024489529344},"r10":{"value":199024489529344},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":199024489529344},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57435,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":201223512784896},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":201223512784896},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":201223512784896},"r10":{"value":201223512784896},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":201223512784896},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57436,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":262796163940352},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":262796163940352},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":262796163940352},"r10":{"value":262796163940352},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":262796163940352},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57437,"name":"NetworkNotificationThreadMac","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":205621559296000},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":205621559296000},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":205621559296000},"r10":{"value":205621559296000},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":205621559296000},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":378193,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":216,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":75317870,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57438,"name":"CompositorTileWorker1","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":161},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344559620},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":140703344816589,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"_pthread_psynch_cond_cleanup"},"r15":{"value":6912},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":6912},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":161},"r13":{"value":29691108924416},"rflags":{"value":658},"rax":{"value":260},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":13123825664},"rsi":{"value":0}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":17934,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":26475,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1211,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":75147211,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":97344085,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57439,"name":"ThreadPoolSingleThreadForegroundBlocking0","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":239706419757056},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":239706419757056},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":239706419757056},"r10":{"value":239706419757056},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":239706419757056},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032333,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032026,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57440,"name":"ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedForeground1","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":223213745340416},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":223213745340416},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":223213745340416},"r10":{"value":223213745340416},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":223213745340416},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032285,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032036,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57456,"name":"NetworkConfigWatcher","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":356254652301312},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":356254652301312},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":356254652301312},"r10":{"value":356254652301312},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":356254652301312},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":378193,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":216,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":75317870,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57459,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":296881024401408},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":296881024401408},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":296881024401408},"r10":{"value":296881024401408},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":296881024401408},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57460,"name":"ThreadPoolForegroundWorker","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":297980536029184},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":297980536029184},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":297980536029184},"r10":{"value":297980536029184},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":297980536029184},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032237,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75031979,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57461,"name":"ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedBackgroundBlocking2","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":301279070912512},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":301279070912512},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":301279070912512},"r10":{"value":301279070912512},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":301279070912512},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032141,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032056,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57463,"name":"ThreadPoolSingleThreadSharedForegroundBlocking3","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":346359047651328},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":346359047651328},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":346359047651328},"r10":{"value":346359047651328},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":346359047651328},"r13":{"value":17179869186},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":32},"rcx":{"value":17179869186},"r14":{"value":32},"rsi":{"value":32}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75331330,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74840348,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75030154,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75033284,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032285,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75032036,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57529,"name":"CacheThread_BlockFile","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":0},"r12":{"value":13190900912},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344588028},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":140552997185664},"r8":{"value":140553053191392},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":140552997185664},"rdx":{"value":0},"rdi":{"value":4847415936},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":12297829382473034411},"rflags":{"value":662},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":2},"r11":{"value":13190901760},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":140553243401024},"rsi":{"value":0}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":46342,"symbol":"kevent64","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":75263537,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263214,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75263077,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57530,"name":"com.apple.NSEventThread","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":394771919011840},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":394771919011840},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":394771919011840},"r10":{"value":394771919011840},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":394771919011840},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":1686016,"symbol":"_NSEventThread","symbolLocation":122,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57561,"name":"Service
Discovery
Thread","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":423324861595648},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":423324861595648},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":423324861595648},"r10":{"value":423324861595648},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":423324861595648},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":378193,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop)
runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":216,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":75317870,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75313724,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74949721,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":74715487,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062296,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75062635,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57562,"name":"com.apple.CFSocket.private","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":0},"r12":{"value":3},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344585024},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":140553010214768},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":140553010211280},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":140704414334832,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"__kCFNull"},"rflags":{"value":642},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":140703345435675,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"-[__NSCFArray
objectAtIndex:]"},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":140553050490128},"rsi":{"value":0}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":43338,"symbol":"__select","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":669359,"symbol":"__CFSocketManager","symbolLocation":637,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57570,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141644,"imageIndex":5}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":0},"tmp0":{"value":0}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":13200379904},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":531},"rax":{"value":13200916480},"rsp":{"value":409604},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":172295},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":0}}},{"id":57571,"frames":[{"imageOffset":141644,"imageIndex":5}],"threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":18446744073709551615},"r12":{"value":0},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":0},"tmp1":{"value":0},"tmp0":{"value":0}},"rbx":{"value":0},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":0},"r10":{"value":0},"rdx":{"value":13200936960},"rdi":{"value":0},"r9":{"value":0},"r13":{"value":0},"rflags":{"value":515},"rax":{"value":13201473536},"rsp":{"value":278532},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":0},"rsi":{"value":0}}},{"id":57600,"name":"org.libusb.device-hotplug","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":545387832147968},"r12":{"value":4294967295},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344606842},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665640},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":545387832147968},"r8":{"value":0},"r15":{"value":545387832147968},"r10":{"value":545387832147968},"rdx":{"value":8589934592},"rdi":{"value":4294967295},"r9":{"value":545387832147968},"r13":{"value":21592279046},"rflags":{"value":643},"rax":{"value":268451845},"rsp":{"value":0},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":21592279046},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":2}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":6766,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":65146,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":84,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":35730,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":653,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":7519,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":19,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":506697,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":143,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":501180,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1371,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":498329,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":557,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":1001609,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":40,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":107249643,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]},{"id":57601,"name":"UsbEventHandler","threadState":{"flavor":"x86_THREAD_STATE","rbp":{"value":6837},"r12":{"value":140553247458160},"rosetta":{"tmp2":{"value":140703344576620},"tmp1":{"value":140705765665356},"tmp0":{"value":18446744073709551615}},"rbx":{"value":2147483},"r8":{"value":12297829382473034410},"r15":{"value":140553247458168},"r10":{"value":2147483},"rdx":{"value":60000},"rdi":{"value":140553247457824},"r9":{"value":6837},"r13":{"value":140553247458184},"rflags":{"value":658},"rax":{"value":4},"rsp":{"value":25997},"r11":{"value":0},"rcx":{"value":0},"r14":{"value":2},"rsi":{"value":13210394000}},"frames":[{"imageOffset":140705765665400,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":34934,"symbol":"poll","symbolLocation":10,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":107236535,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107235803,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107236928,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":107177423,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":75149017,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":25090,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":99,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":7083,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":15,"imageIndex":14}]}],
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 8600920064,
    "size" : 655360,
    "uuid" : "d5406f23-6967-39c4-beb5-6ae3293c7753",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
    "name" : "dyld"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4624252928,
    "size" : 65536,
    "uuid" : "7e101877-a6ff-3331-99a3-4222cb254447",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libobjc-trampolines.dylib",
    "name" : "libobjc-trampolines.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4649046016,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "115.0.5790.98",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "io.nwjs.nwjs.framework",
    "size" : 189177856,
    "uuid" : "4c4c447b-5555-3144-a1ec-62791bcf166d",
    "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin
4.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/nwjs
Framework.framework\/Versions\/115.0.5790.98\/nwjs Framework",
    "name" : "nwjs Framework",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "5790.98"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4442103808,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration",
    "size" : 32768,
    "uuid" : "b30252ae-24c6-3839-b779-661ef263b52d",
    "path" :
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration.framework\/Versions\/A\/AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration",
    "name" : "AutomaticAssessmentConfiguration",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "12.0.0"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4447277056,
    "size" : 1720320,
    "uuid" : "4c4c4416-5555-3144-a164-70bbf0436f17",
    "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin
4.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/nwjs
Framework.framework\/Versions\/115.0.5790.98\/libffmpeg.dylib",
    "name" : "libffmpeg.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 140703124766720,
    "size" : 196608,
    "uuid" : "2c5acb8c-fbaf-31ab-aeb3-90905c3fa905",
    "path" : "\/usr\/libexec\/rosetta\/runtime",
    "name" : "runtime"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 4436361216,
    "size" : 344064,
    "uuid" : "a61ec9e9-1174-3dc6-9cdb-0d31811f4850",
    "path" : "\/Library\/Apple\/*\/libRosettaRuntime",
    "name" : "libRosettaRuntime"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 4301590528,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "7.8",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "org.pgadmin.pgadmin4",
    "size" : 176128,
    "uuid" : "4c4c4402-5555-3144-a1c7-07729cda43c0",
    "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin
4.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/pgAdmin
4",
    "name" : "pgAdmin 4",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "4280.88"
  },
  {
    "size" : 0,
    "source" : "A",
    "base" : 0,
    "uuid" : "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703344979968,
    "size" : 40960,
    "uuid" : "c94f952c-2787-30d2-ab77-ee474abd88d6",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_platform.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_platform.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703345197056,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
    "size" : 4820989,
    "uuid" : "4d842118-bb65-3f01-9087-ff1a2e3ab0d5",
    "path" :
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
    "name" : "CoreFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2106"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703527325696,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "2.1.1",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.HIToolbox",
    "size" : 2736117,
    "uuid" : "06bf0872-3b34-3c7b-ad5b-7a447d793405",
    "path" :
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Carbon.framework\/Versions\/A\/Frameworks\/HIToolbox.framework\/Versions\/A\/HIToolbox",
    "name" : "HIToolbox"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703401480192,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AppKit",
    "size" : 20996092,
    "uuid" : "27fed5dd-d148-3238-bc95-1dac5dd57fa1",
    "path" :
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AppKit.framework\/Versions\/C\/AppKit",
    "name" : "AppKit",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2487.20.107"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703344541696,
    "size" : 241656,
    "uuid" : "4df0d732-7fc4-3200-8176-f1804c63f2c8",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703344783360,
    "size" : 49152,
    "uuid" : "c64722b0-e96a-3fa5-96c3-b4beaf0c494a",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "x86_64",
    "base" : 140703361028096,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
    "size" : 12840956,
    "uuid" : "581d66fd-7cef-3a8c-8647-1d962624703b",
    "path" :
"\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
    "name" : "Foundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2106"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 140703340380160,
  "size" : 21474836480,
  "uuid" : "67c86f0b-dd40-3694-909d-52e210cbd5fa"
},
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "name" : "CrBrowserMain",
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "logWritingSignature" : "8b321ae8a79f5edf7aad3381809b3fbd28f3768b",
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "63f9578e238e7b23a1f3030a",
      "factorPackIds" : {

      },
      "deploymentId" : 240000005
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [
    {
      "treatmentId" : "a092db1b-c401-44fa-9c54-518b7d69ca61",
      "experimentId" : "64a844035c85000c0f42398a",
      "deploymentId" : 400000019
    }
  ]
},
  "reportNotes" : [
  "PC register does not match crashing frame (0x0 vs 0x100812560)"
]
}

Model: Mac14,9, BootROM 10151.41.12, proc 10:6:4 processors, 16 GB, SMC
Graphics: Apple M2 Pro, Apple M2 Pro, Built-In
Display: Color LCD, 3024 x 1964 Retina, Main, MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: LPDDR5, Micron
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x4388), wl0: Sep  1
2023 19:33:37 version 23.10.765.4.41.51.121 FWID 01-e2f09e46
AirPort:
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: USB31Bus
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc.

Thanks & Regards,
Kanmani

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 15:16:37 +0530

Hi Kanmani,

What is the pgAdmin version you're using?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 3:02 PM Kanmani Thamizhanban <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 33  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf079b9 __CFRunLoopDoSource0
> + 157
> 36  CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 45  AppKit                            0x7ff810468dfa -[NSApplication run]
> + 603
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551
> -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551
> -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551
> -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551
> -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
> 8   Foundation                        0x7ff80de01551
> -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 216
> 7   CoreFoundation                    0x7ff80cf05a99 CFRunLoopRunSpecific
> + 557
>   rax: 0x00007fd519066801  rbx: 0x0000000000000008  rcx:
> 0x0000000120cdf478  rdx: 0x0000000000000400
>   rdi: 0x0000000000000018  rsi: 0x000000000000031c  rbp:
> 0x00000003051ce690  rsp: 0x00000003051ce690
>    r8: 0xc5bdffd50ea7b1b7   r9: 0x0000000000000400  r10:
> 0x0000000000000000  r11: 0x00007ff810494646
>   r12: 0x00007fd50ea247d8  r13: 0x00007fd50ea24740  r14:
> 0x0000000000000008  r15: 0x00000003051ce720
>   "procPath" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin 4.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/pgAdmin
> 4",
>   "bundleInfo" :
>     "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin 4.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/nwjs
>     "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin 4.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/nwjs
>     "path" : "\/Library\/PostgreSQL\/16\/pgAdmin 4.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/pgAdmin
> 4",
>     "name" : "pgAdmin 4",

-- 
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect | *enterprisedb.com*
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/>
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"