Subject: Re: CI and test improvements

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:07:53 +0900

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 12:56:17AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> And, since 681d9e462:
> 
> security is missing from contrib/seg/meson.build

Ugh.  Good catch!
--
Michael

---

From: vignesh C <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 17:34:00 +0530

> > security is missing from contrib/seg/meson.build

Are we planning to do anything more in this thread, the thread has
been idle for more than 7 months. If nothing more is planned for this,
I'm planning to close this commitfest entry in this commitfest.

Regards,
Vignesh

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 10:16:00 +0900

> I'm planning to close this commitfest entry in this commitfest.

Oops, this went through the cracks.  security was still missing in
seg's meson.build, so I've just applied a patch to take care of it.
I am not spotting any other holes..
--
Michael

---

From: vignesh C <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 15:10:13 +0530

> I am not spotting any other holes..

Are we planning to do anything more on this? I was not sure if we
should move this to next commitfest or return it.

Regards,
Vignesh

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 11:59:21 +0100

> should move this to next commitfest or return it.

Well, the patches don't apply anymore since .cirrus.tasks.yml has been
created.  However, I'm sure we still want [some of] the improvements
to the tests in [1].  I can volunteer to rebase the patches in time for the
March commitfest, if Justin is not available to do so.  If you can
please move it forward to the March cf and set it WoA, I'd appreciate
that.

Thanks

[1] https://postgr.es/m/ZA/[email-masked]

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Tiene valor aquel que admite que es un cobarde" (Fernandel)