Subject: minor doc change in src/sgml/xfunc.sgml

From: jian he <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 11:24:09 +0800

hi.
simlar to https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel//xfunc-c.html#XFUNC-ADDIN-WAIT-EVENTS

in https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel//xfunc-c.html#XFUNC-ADDIN-INJECTION-POINTS
do we need to add a sentence like " An injections points usage example
can be found in src/test/modules/injection_points in the PostgreSQL
source tree."
before "Enabling injections points requires --enable-injection-points
with configure or -Dinjection_points=true with Meson."
?

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 13:37:45 +0900

> with configure or -Dinjection_points=true with Meson."

Indeed.  I intended originally to add a pointer to the module in the
docs, but it somewhat got lost in the rebases of the patch.  Will fix,
thanks for the report!
--
Michael