Subject: Re: Fix resource leak (src/backend/libpq/be-secure-common.c)

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 15:03:22 +0900

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 08:06:57PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Any chance we'll have these fixes in v17?
> 
> Nice timing, I was actually rebasing them today to get them committed.

Looks sensible seen from here, as these paths could use a LOG or rely
on a memory context permanent to the backend causing junk to be
accumulated.  It's not that much, still that would accumulate.
--
Michael

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 12:21:31 +0200

> On 14 May 2024, at 08:03, Michael Paquier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Pushed.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

---

From: Ranier Vilela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 08:03:57 -0300

> > accumulated.  It's not that much, still that would accumulate.
Thanks Daniel.

best regards,
Ranier Vilela