Subject: Fix grammar oddities in comments

From: James Coleman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 17:08:23 -0500

Hi,

See attached for a small patch fixing some typos and grammatical
errors in a couple of comments.

Side note: It's not clear to me what "Vars of higher levels don't
matter here" means in this context (or how that claim is justified),
but I haven't changed that part of the comment opting to simply
resolve the clear mistakes in the wording here.

Regards,
James Coleman

---

From: David Rowley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 21:34:43 +1200

> errors in a couple of comments.

Thanks. I pushed this after messing with the comments a bit more.

> resolve the clear mistakes in the wording here.

It just means Vars with varlevelsup >= 2 don't matter. It only cares
about Vars with varlevelsup==1, i.e. Vars of the sub-query's direct
parent.

David

---

From: Aaron Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 22:04:44 +0000

The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Implements feature:       not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Confirming linguistic correctness of changes, and lack of anything changed outside of comments that would otherwise affect readiness to commit.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer