Subject: pgsql: Move src/bin/pg_verifybackup/parse_manifest.c into src/common.

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 20:29:18 +0000

Move src/bin/pg_verifybackup/parse_manifest.c into src/common.

This makes it possible for the code to be easily reused by other
client-side tools, and/or by the server.

Patch by me. Review of this patch in particular by at least Peter
Eisentraut; reviewers for the patch series in general include Dilip
Kumar, Andres Fruend, David Steele, Álvaro Herrera, and Jakub Wartak.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/aafc07c7a191bc807c77fe2a044006a5db07faba

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/Makefile                             | 1 -
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/meson.build                          | 1 -
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/nls.mk                               | 4 ++--
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/pg_verifybackup.c                    | 2 +-
src/common/Makefile                                          | 1 +
src/common/meson.build                                       | 1 +
src/{bin/pg_verifybackup => common}/parse_manifest.c         | 4 ++--
src/{bin/pg_verifybackup => include/common}/parse_manifest.h | 2 +-
8 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)