Subject: Re: A wrong comment about search_indexed_tlist_for_var

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 13:07:40 -0400

On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 3:42 AM Richard Guo <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Then here is a trivial patch to adjust the comment, which should get
> reverted along with 867be9c07.

Richard, since you're a committer now, maybe you'd like to commit
this. I don't really understand the portion of your commit message
inside the parentheses and would suggest that you just delete that,
but the rest seems fine.

If you do commit it, also update the status at
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4683/

-- 
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Richard Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 17:58:32 +0800

> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4683/

Thank you for the suggestion.  Yeah, this is a good candidate for my
first commit. :-)  I will aim to do it during the next commitfest.

Thanks
Richard