Subject: Fix expecteddir argument in pg_regress

From: Anthonin Bonnefoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 09:23:16 +0100

Hi all!

pg_regress accepts the expecteddir argument. However, it is never used
and outputdir is used instead to get the expected files paths.

This patch fixes this and uses the expecteddir argument as expected.

Regards,
Anthonin

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 11:45:52 +0100

> On 11 Mar 2024, at 09:23, Anthonin Bonnefoy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> and outputdir is used instead to get the expected files paths.

Nice catch, c855872074b5bf44ecea033674d22fac831cfc31 added --expecteddir
support to pg_regress but only implemented it for the ECPG tests.  Will have
another look at this before applying with a backpatch to v16 where
--expecteddir was added.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 21:24:38 +0100

> On 14 Mar 2024, at 11:45, Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Pushed and backpatched, thanks for the submission!

--
Daniel Gustafsson