Subject: [PATCH v5 5/5] Add tab-complete for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION...ADD/DROP

From: Japin Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:25:10 +0800

---
 src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c | 11 ++++++++++-
 1 file changed, 10 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c b/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c
index 1e1c315bae..de83f77997 100644
--- a/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c
+++ b/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c
@@ -1634,7 +1634,8 @@ psql_completion(const char *text, int start, int end)
 	/* ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <name> */
 	else if (Matches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny))
 		COMPLETE_WITH("CONNECTION", "ENABLE", "DISABLE", "OWNER TO",
-					  "RENAME TO", "REFRESH PUBLICATION", "SET");
+					  "RENAME TO", "REFRESH PUBLICATION", "SET",
+					  "ADD PUBLICATION", "DROP PUBLICATION");
 	/* ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <name> REFRESH PUBLICATION */
 	else if (HeadMatches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny) &&
 			 TailMatches("REFRESH", "PUBLICATION"))
@@ -1658,6 +1659,14 @@ psql_completion(const char *text, int start, int end)
 	else if (HeadMatches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny) &&
 			 TailMatches("SET", "PUBLICATION", MatchAny))
 		COMPLETE_WITH("WITH (");
+	/* ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <name> ADD PUBLICATION <name> */
+	else if (HeadMatches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny) &&
+			 TailMatches("ADD", "PUBLICATION", MatchAny))
+		COMPLETE_WITH("WITH (");
+	/* ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <name> DROP PUBLICATION <name> */
+	else if (HeadMatches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny) &&
+			 TailMatches("DROP", "PUBLICATION", MatchAny))
+		COMPLETE_WITH("WITH (");
 	/* ALTER SUBSCRIPTION <name> SET PUBLICATION <name> WITH ( */
 	else if (HeadMatches("ALTER", "SUBSCRIPTION", MatchAny) &&
 			 TailMatches("SET", "PUBLICATION", MatchAny, "WITH", "("))
-- 
2.25.1

--=-=-=--