Subject: Wrong function name in pgstatfuncs.c

From: Kyotaro Horiguchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 17:23:08 +0900 (JST)

Since pgstatfuncs.c was refactored, the comments for synthesized
function names are significant to find the function body.

I happened to find a misspelling among the function name
comments. "pg_stat_get_mods_since_analyze" should be
"pg_stat_get_mod_since_analyze".

Upon checking the file using a rudimentary script, I found no other
similar mistakes in the same file.

(FWIW, I also feel that these macros might be going a bit too far by
synthesizing even the function names.)

regards.

-- 
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center
diff --git a/src/backend/utils/adt/pgstatfuncs.c b/src/backend/utils/adt/pgstatfuncs.c
index 28ee97968b..1fb8b31863 100644
--- a/src/backend/utils/adt/pgstatfuncs.c
+++ b/src/backend/utils/adt/pgstatfuncs.c
@@ -78,7 +78,7 @@ PG_STAT_GET_RELENTRY_INT64(ins_since_vacuum)
 /* pg_stat_get_live_tuples */
 PG_STAT_GET_RELENTRY_INT64(live_tuples)
 
-/* pg_stat_get_mods_since_analyze */
+/* pg_stat_get_mod_since_analyze */
 PG_STAT_GET_RELENTRY_INT64(mod_since_analyze)
 
 /* pg_stat_get_numscans */

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:37:13 +0100

> On 1 Nov 2023, at 09:23, Kyotaro Horiguchi <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Nice catch, that's indeed a tiny typo, will fix.

--
Daniel Gustafsson