Subject: Re: [PATCH] Proof of concept for GUC improvements

From: Julien Rouhaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:55:16 +0800

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 5:50 AM David Christensen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi, enclosed is a v3 [...]

According to the cfbot, the patch doesn't apply anymore and needs a
rebase: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_36_3290.log

> 43 out of 133 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/backend/utils/misc/guc.c.rej

I'm switching the patch to Waiting on Author.

---

From: David Christensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:57:02 -0600

> rebase: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_36_3290.log

V4 rebased attached.

---

From: Andres Freund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:37:00 -0700

Hi,

> > rebase: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_36_3290.log

Doesn't apply anymore, again: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_37_3290.log

My impression is that there's not a lot of enthusiasm for the concept? If
that's true we maybe ought to mark the CF entry as rejected?

Greetings,

Andres Freund