Subject: recently added jsonpath method change jsonb_path_query, jsonb_path_query_first immutability

From: jian he <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 11:06:32 +0800

Hi.
this commit [0] changes immutability of jsonb_path_query,
jsonb_path_query_first?
If so, it may change other functions also.

demo:

begin;
SET LOCAL TIME ZONE 10.5;
with cte(s) as (select jsonb '"2023-08-15 12:34:56 +05:30"')

select jsonb_path_query(s,
'$.timestamp_tz()')::text,'+10.5'::text,'timestamp_tz'::text from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.time()')::text,'+10.5'::text, 'time'::text
from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s,
'$.timestamp()')::text,'+10.5'::text,'timestamp'::text from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.date()')::text,'+10.5'::text, 'date'::text
from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.time_tz()')::text,'+10.5'::text,
'time_tz'::text from cte;

SET LOCAL TIME ZONE -8;
with cte(s) as (select jsonb '"2023-08-15 12:34:56 +05:30"')
select jsonb_path_query(s,
'$.timestamp_tz()')::text,'-8'::text,'timestamp_tz'::text from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.time()')::text,'-8'::text, 'time'::text from
cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s,
'$.timestamp()')::text,'-8'::text,'timestamp'::text from cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.date()')::text,'-8'::text, 'date'::text from
cte
union all
select jsonb_path_query(s, '$.time_tz()')::text,'-8'::text, 'time_tz'::text
from cte;
commit;

[0]
https://git.postgresql.org/cgit/postgresql.git/commit/?id=66ea94e8e606529bb334515f388c62314956739e