Subject: Re: the build farm is ok, but not the hippopotamus (or the jay)

From: Tomas Vondra <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:06:10 +0100

On 2/11/22 16:16, Robert Haas wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I was looking over the buildfarm results yesterday and this morning,
> and things seem to be mostly green, but not entirely. 'hippopotamus'
> was failing yesterday with strange LDAP-related errors, and is now
> complaining about pgsql-Git-Dirty, which I assume means that someone
> is doing something funny on that machine manually. 'jay' has the same
> maintainer and is also showing some failures.
> 

Yes, those are "my" machines. I've been upgrading the OS on them, and 
this is likely a fallout from that. Sorry about the noise.

regards

-- 
Tomas Vondra
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company