Subject: [PATCH v9 7/8] TupleHashTable.entrysize was unused except for instrumentation..

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 17:19:21 -0600

---
 src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c | 1 -
 src/include/nodes/execnodes.h       | 1 -
 2 files changed, 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c b/src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c
index 009d27b9a8..98fd4bf8bd 100644
--- a/src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c
+++ b/src/backend/executor/execGrouping.c
@@ -183,7 +183,6 @@ BuildTupleHashTableExt(PlanState *parent,
 	hashtable->tab_collations = collations;
 	hashtable->tablecxt = tablecxt;
 	hashtable->tempcxt = tempcxt;
-	hashtable->entrysize = entrysize;
 	hashtable->tableslot = NULL;	/* will be made on first lookup */
 	hashtable->inputslot = NULL;
 	hashtable->in_hash_funcs = NULL;
diff --git a/src/include/nodes/execnodes.h b/src/include/nodes/execnodes.h
index 10239aea4f..bca77d52b6 100644
--- a/src/include/nodes/execnodes.h
+++ b/src/include/nodes/execnodes.h
@@ -730,7 +730,6 @@ typedef struct TupleHashTableData
 	Oid		   *tab_collations; /* collations for hash and comparison */
 	MemoryContext tablecxt;		/* memory context containing table */
 	MemoryContext tempcxt;		/* context for function evaluations */
-	Size		entrysize;		/* actual size to make each hash entry */
 	TupleTableSlot *tableslot;	/* slot for referencing table entries */
 	/* The following fields are set transiently for each table search: */
 	TupleTableSlot *inputslot;	/* current input tuple's slot */
-- 
2.17.0

--wwtQuX191/I956S7
Content-Type: text/x-diff; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="v9-0008-Update-comment-obsolete-since-69c3936a.patch"