Subject: Re: Avoid recalculating pgprocno in ProcArrayAdd()

From: Shinya Kato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2026 15:16:38 +0900

On Thu, Feb 12, 2026 at 10:41 AM Shinya Kato <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Thank you for the review! I've updated the commit message and I'll
> mark it as Ready for Committer if there are no objections.

I've marked it as Ready for committer.

-- 
Best regards,
Shinya Kato
NTT OSS Center

---

From: solai v <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 16:33:58 +0530

Hi all,

> I've marked it as Ready for committer.

I reviewed the patch and confirmed that it replaces the redundant call
to GetNumberFromPGProc(proc) with the pre-computed pgprocno. The
change does not alter any behavior and seems to be an efficient way of
code cleanup. Patch build successfully and regression tests passed.
The patch looks good to me.

Regards,
Solai