Subject: Re: Sample values for pg_stat_statements

From: Dmitry Dolgov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:58:05 +0100

> On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 8:30 AM Michael Paquier <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2018 at 05:58:44PM +0200, Vik Fearing wrote:
> > I think I handle that well enough with permission checking, but I'm open
> > to more debate on it.
>
> The recent version bump in pg_stat_statements (Sorry my fault!) is
> causing this patch to not apply anymore.  I have moved it to next CF
> with waiting on author as status.

Unfortunately, the patch is still needs to be rebased.

---

From: Andres Freund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 03:22:56 -0800

> Unfortunately, the patch is still needs to be rebased.

As nothing has happened since, I'm marking this as returned with
feedback.

Greetings,

Andres Freund