Subject: [PATCH 1/2] Minor cleanup in initialize_change_context().

From: Antonin Houska <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 14:58:29 +0200

First, use makeNode() to create an instance of ResultRelInfo, like we do
elsewhere in the tree.

Second, pass NULL for the 'partition_root_rri' argument of InitResultRelInfo
instead of 0.
---
 src/backend/commands/repack.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/backend/commands/repack.c b/src/backend/commands/repack.c
index 4d177c868bb..c9b0c047477 100644
--- a/src/backend/commands/repack.c
+++ b/src/backend/commands/repack.c
@@ -3010,8 +3010,8 @@ initialize_change_context(ChangeContext *chgcxt,
 	/* Only initialize fields needed by ExecInsertIndexTuples(). */
 	chgcxt->cc_estate = CreateExecutorState();
 
-	chgcxt->cc_rri = (ResultRelInfo *) palloc(sizeof(ResultRelInfo));
-	InitResultRelInfo(chgcxt->cc_rri, relation, 0, 0, 0);
+	chgcxt->cc_rri = makeNode(ResultRelInfo);
+	InitResultRelInfo(chgcxt->cc_rri, relation, 0, NULL, 0);
 	ExecOpenIndices(chgcxt->cc_rri, false);
 
 	/*
-- 
2.52.0

--=-=-=
Content-Type: text/x-diff
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename=0002-Provide-the-executor-with-information-on-updated-col.patch