Subject: [PATCH v1] psql: Fix \df tab completion for procedures

From: Erik Wienhold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2025 15:42:06 +0100

\df also covers procedures since fb421231daa.  But the tab completion
logic was never changed to align with that.  Fix this along the lines of
05e85d35afb.
---
 src/bin/psql/tab-complete.in.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.in.c b/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.in.c
index 072b98bea08..8f81f5bf035 100644
--- a/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.in.c
+++ b/src/bin/psql/tab-complete.in.c
@@ -5669,7 +5669,7 @@ match_previous_words(int pattern_id,
 	else if (TailMatchesCS("\\dew*"))
 		COMPLETE_WITH_QUERY(Query_for_list_of_fdws);
 	else if (TailMatchesCS("\\df*"))
-		COMPLETE_WITH_VERSIONED_SCHEMA_QUERY(Query_for_list_of_functions);
+		COMPLETE_WITH_SCHEMA_QUERY(Query_for_list_of_routines);
 	else if (HeadMatchesCS("\\df*"))
 		COMPLETE_WITH_SCHEMA_QUERY(Query_for_list_of_datatypes);
 
-- 
2.55.0

--5rsvev5qaoortkiw--