Subject: IETF RFP for Open Source DBA Services

From: Dan Langille <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:39:07 -0400

The IETF has put out an RFP for Open Source DBA Services, and "has 
active plans to migrate to PostgreSQL".

 From 
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rfp-announce/DAAJYWvm7JAKrUJM66RM9hQ9z5A/

"The IETF currently uses MariaDB as the core database for internally 
developed applications and has active plans to migrate to PostgreSQL. It 
is likely that at some point we will introduce PostgreSQL multi-master 
replication for high availability and a suitable open source NoSQL 
database for document storage.  We seek a contractor with one or more 
highly experienced open source Database Administrators to assist us on 
an ongoing basis and with two initial migration projects. We expect this 
assistance to include scheduled maintenance, formally scoped projects 
and ad-hoc advice and consultancy.  The initial term of the contract 
will be for three years with the option to renew for a further three 
year term by mutual agreement. "

-- 
Dan Langille - [email-masked]
https://langille.org/

---

From: Dan Langille <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:48:02 -0400

I am not looking to hire. I am reposting what I have seen elsewhere. 
Please do not ask me any questions.

 From