Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 13:24:51 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

*EDB*

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that.We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure.*

Principal Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/84d74e6f3us> - Remote,
UK/Europe
We are looking for a Principal Support Engineer who will work directly with
customers to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend
appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and
open-source PostgreSQL products

Senior Systems Engineer <https://grnh.se/ff64cab13us> - Remote, US/Midwest
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer who will work directly with
customers to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend
appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and
open-source PostgreSQL products

Senior Consultant <https://grnh.se/8b4520003us> - Remote, US
EDB's Senior Consultant will be working on exciting projects with our
enterprise customers to deliver technical solutions and trainings. We're
looking for migration experience with Postgres, excellent problem-solving
skills, and a customer focus.

Solutions Architect <https://grnh.se/ea3d31df3us> - Remote, US (East Coast
Preferred)
EDB's Solutions Architect brings Postgres expertise that they can translate
into successful solutions for our enterprise customers, pre and post-sale.
You'll work on complex projects that drive real business value internally
and externally.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4422239003&gh_src=ac2ccc193us>
!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>