Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 14:44:12 -0500

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

Curriculum Developer and Trainer <https://grnh.se/43945bdb3us> - Remote, US
We're expanding our Training team at EDB and are looking for Curriculum &
Training Developers to develop curriculum and eLearning modules for our
customers and partners! Experience with Postgres is a huge plus.

Principal Software Engineer <https://grnh.se/0611ae5f3us> - Remote, US/EMEA
We are currently looking for a hands-on principal software engineer to join
our BDR (Bi-directional Replication) product development team building
EDB's strategic replication technologies. You will be responsible for
designing, developing, documenting and improving system capabilities

Sales Engineer <https://grnh.se/deeb7a0e3us> - South, France
EDB is looking for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team of sales
engineering professionals. A Sales Engineer at EDB will be responsible for
supporting the sales team in all technical aspects of the sales process
including presentations, demos, proof of value, pilots, technical
workshops, technical account management etc. You will work close with Field
& Insides Sales, Partners, Product Management & Engineering to be a conduit
of technical requirements to & from EDB to our clients.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>!

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>