Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 15:40:17 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

Sr. Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us> - Remote, EMEA
We are hiring a Sr. Support Engineer to work directly with customers to
provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate
workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source
PostgreSQL products.

System Engineer <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us> - Remote, Brazil
As a System Engineer, you will work directly with customers to provide
technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate workaround(s) and
solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source PostgreSQL products.

Sr. Manager, Technical Support <https://grnh.se/fbb859863us> - Remote, US
We are hiring for a Sr. Manager of Technical Support to manage a program to
define and deliver a globalized model of advanced support capabilities with
both direct and dotted-line resources providing a 24x7 solution.

Principal Software Engineer (Autoscale/Sharding Engineering)
<https://grnh.se/845faf883us> - Remote, EMEA
We are currently looking for a hands-on Principal Software Engineer to join
our BDR product development team building EDB's strategic replication
technologies. As a core capability of our portfolio, BDR enables our
customers with highly available and performant multi-node and
cross-regional Postgres clusters for modern distributed computing
environments.

Principal Software Architect-Database Migration Services
<https://grnh.se/a22f92d33us> - Remote, EMEA
We are currently looking for a hands-on Principal Software
Engineer/Architect to lead and help build a team developing our next
generation of database migration technologies. The ideal candidate is going
to possess a combination of deep technical aptitude in the data management
space, strong leadership skills, and a savvy ability to navigate the myriad
migration use cases we need to address.

Sr. Postgres Database Consultant (Bi-Lingual-EMEA)
<https://grnh.se/89344c0d3us> - Remote, EMEA
We are looking for a customer-focused Sr. Bi-Lingual Postgres Database
Consultant (Must speak English & French and/or Italian) and can work with
our Enterprise customers to deliver EnterpriseDB technical services.

Sales Engineer <https://grnh.se/6b12b2263us> - Remote, France
EDB is looking for a French speaking Database Sales Engineer to join our
team of sales engineering professionals. As a Sales Engineer at EDB, you
will work close with Field & Insides Sales, Partners, Product Management &
Engineering to be a conduit of technical requirements to & from EDB to our
clients.

Sales Engineer <https://grnh.se/b0c33c213us> - DACH
EDB is looking for a German speaking Database Sales Engineer to join our
team of sales engineering professionals. As a Sales Engineer at EDB, you
will work close with Field & Insides Sales, Partners, Product Management &
Engineering to be a conduit of technical requirements to & from EDB to our
clients.

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>! Please also follow this link
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/open-source-contribution-policy> to see our
open source contribution policy.

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>