Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:29:59 -0500

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

Project Manager - Remote, US <https://grnh.se/a7014ec33us>
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing Professional Services
customer implementations. A successful Project Manager will seamlessly
drive tasks forward by effectively coordinating schedules and managing
dependencies

Sales Engineer - MEA <https://grnh.se/f1bcffc03us>
EDB is looking for a Database Sales Engineer to join our team of sales
engineering professionals. As a Sales Engineer at EDB, you will be
responsible for supporting the sales team in all technical aspects of the
sales process including presentations, demos, proof of value, pilots,
technical workshops, and technical account management.

Database Trainer - Remote, US <https://grnh.se/43945bdb3us>
Our growing Training Team is looking for a Database Trainer who is excited
about teaching and engaging with EDB Postgres Advanced Server and
PostgreSQL users of all experience levels. This role will primarily deliver
mainly virtual and some onsite (when safe to do so) training to our
customers and partners.

Solution Architect - Remote, US <https://grnh.se/a7edb4fb3us>
The Solutions Architect is an integral part of the EDB's success with our
customers. The Solutions Architect focuses on the integration of the EDB
Postgres Platform with the customer’s enterprise infrastructure to create
highly available and resilient solutions, while providing technical
guidance and leadership.

System Engineer - Remote, US <https://grnh.se/894ec5f13us>
In this role, you will work directly with customers to provide technical
troubleshooting and recommend appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for
all EDB product lines and open-source PostgreSQL products.

Product Designer - Remote, US <https://grnh.se/7b035e9c3us>
We are looking for two senior product designers who can partner closely
with members of product management and engineering to build & iterate on
the delightful, accessible user interface to our DBaaS product.

Sr. Support Engineer - Remote, EMEA <https://grnh.se/a4cd9d253us>
The Sr. Support Engineer will work directly with customers to provide
in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate workaround(s)
and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source PostgreSQL products.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>