Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:40:59 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

*EDB*

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that.We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure.*

Principal Software Engineer <https://grnh.se/ac2ccc193us> (Remote US/EMEA) - We
are currently looking for a hands-on principal software engineer to join
our BDR (Bi-directional Replication) product development team building
EDB's strategic replication technologies. You will be responsible for
designing, developing, documenting and improving system capabilities

Sr. Consultant <https://grnh.se/8b4520003us> (Remote US) - EDB's Senior
Consultant will be working on exciting projects with our enterprise
customers to deliver technical solutions and trainings. We're looking for
migration experience with Postgres, excellent problem-solving skills, and a
customer focus.

Solutions Architect <https://grnh.se/ea3d31df3us> (Remote US) - EDB's
Solutions Architect brings Postgres expertise that they can translate into
successful solutions for our enterprise customers, pre and post-sale.
You'll work on complex projects that drive real business value internally
and externally.

Sr. Dir. Database Server Development <https://grnh.se/d2dda0503us> (Remote
US) - We're looking for a leader in database engineering to help us scale
our business and our products - apply now!
We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4422239003&gh_src=ac2ccc193us>
!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA