Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 08:29:25 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4422239003&gh_src=ac2ccc193us>!

<https://grnh.se/231d6c0a3us>

Technical Lead - Remote DBA <https://grnh.se/231d6c0a3us> - Remote, US

We are looking for a Technical Lead to manage the Remote DBA relationship
for assigned customers.

SDR (Dutch)
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4706855003> -
Remote, EMEA

We are now looking for a new Sales Development Representative to join us
and focus on generating sales opportunities by undertaking inbound and
outbound prospecting activities across the BENELUX region.

Sales Engineer, South, France
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4586156003> -
Remote, EMEA

We are looking for a Sales Engineer that will be responsible for supporting
the sales team in all technical aspects of the sales process including
presentations, demos, proof of value, pilots, technical workshops,
technical account management.

Cloud Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/71bbd1633us> - Remote, EMEA

EDB's Cloud Support Engineer will be acting as our customer guide to
understanding product use, best practices, and common strategies for a
successful Postgres configuration and management for EnterpriseDB’s Cloud
experience.

Sr. Software Engineer <https://grnh.se/7822dc7a3us> - Remote, US/EMEA

We are currently looking for a software engineer to join our BDR
(Bi-directional Replication) product development team building EDB's
strategic replication technologies.

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>