Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 08:41:33 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

*EDB*

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that.We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure.*

Commercial Account Executive (South) <https://grnh.se/977b26c43us> -
Remote, India
EDB seeks an Commercial Account Executive (CAE) who will develop pipeline
and close new business in the sales territory of India for EDB’s commercial
segment. This is a high-energy role that requires exceptional organization,
determination, and focus.

Director of Professional Services <https://grnh.se/c94969873us> - Remote,
India
As a Sales Engineer at EDB, you will be responsible for supporting the
sales team in all technical aspects of the sales process including
presentations, demos, proof of value, pilots, technical workshops and
technical account management.

Sr. Cloud Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/71fd28563us> - Remote, EMEA
EDB's Senior Cloud Support Engineer will be acting as our customer guide to
understanding product use, best practices, and common strategies for a
successful Postgres configuration and management for EnterpriseDB’s Cloud
experience.

Principal Cloud Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/84d74e6f3us> - Remote,
EMEA
We are looking for a Principal Support Engineer who will work directly with
customers to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend
appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and
open-source PostgreSQL products.

Cloud, Partner Account Executive <https://grnh.se/3e59f25c3us> - Bedford, MA
EnterpriseDB has recently launched the EDB Cloud, fully managed offering
with industry-leading Oracle compatibility and unparalleled global support,
now on Microsoft Azure. We are seeking an experienced technical seller to
develop channel partnerships across the Americas around our new product
offering.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4422239003&gh_src=ac2ccc193us>
!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>