Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 09:24:13 -0500

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

Technical Account Manager <https://grnh.se/ca1056db3us> - Remote, Korea
EDB is hiring Technical Account Manager (TAM) for APJ - Korea. The TAM is
responsible for building and maintaining post-sales relationships with
EDB’s largest and most complex customers. These customers are typically
large accounts adopting Postgres across their data-centers.

Sales Engineer - DACH <https://grnh.se/6e074f593us> - Remote, Germany
EDB is looking for a German speaking Database Sales Engineer to join our
team of sales engineering professionals. As a Sales Engineer at EDB, you
will be responsible for supporting the sales team in all technical aspects
of the sales process including presentations, demos, proof of value,
pilots, technical workshops, technical account management etc.

Staff Engineer, Security Automation <https://grnh.se/4aff79fd3us> - US OR
EMEA
EDB is looking for an experienced Staff Engineer, Security Architecture to
help drive our security and compliance development processes, assist the
development teams in interpretation and accurate implementation of various
controls, and help build tools that automate security compliance controls

Staff Software Engineer <https://grnh.se/9fd03e193us>- US
We are currently looking for a hands-on Software Engineer to join our
Postgres engineering team with a focus on Postgres scalability and tooling.
Joining as a member of the team, you’ll work on designing and building the
future of Postgres development automation. You will be expected to design,
develop and document new system capabilities and improve existing
automation capabilities.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>