Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:04:42 -0500

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

Site Reliability Engineer <https://grnh.se/4dcbcae03us> - Remote, US
We are looking for an experienced SRE who possesses a strong understanding
of how best to leverage SRE best practices. Ideal candidates will take
pride in improving the daily lives of support engineers, software engineers
and customers.

Staff DevOps Engineer <https://grnh.se/fb6170da3us> - Remote, US
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a
multi-disciplinary  team dedicated to the development of Cloud Native
products based on Kubernetes, with experience in continuous delivery,
“autonomation” and systems administration. Ideal candidates will take pride
in reaching high degrees of maintainability and automation, supporting
engineers, software engineers, and customers’ daily lives.

GoLang Developer <https://grnh.se/17d3485b3us> - Australia
EDB is looking for a great Go Developer for Australia location who
possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage the language’s
unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax, while working in a multi-disciplinary
team focused on Kubernetes and Cloud Native products. Ideal candidates will
take pride in writing readable, well-designed and tested software and
prefer simple solutions over complex ones.

<https://grnh.se/261ebfd63us>
Client Success Manager <https://grnh.se/261ebfd63us> - Singapore
EDB is looking for Client Success Manager (CSM) for our team in Singapore.
CSM is passionate about understanding our customers to make them successful
through extraordinary levels of service. The CSM will work independently
and cross-functionally to address any customer satisfaction, growth or
renewal opportunities and risks in their portfolio.

Lead Systems Engineer, RDBA <https://grnh.se/34481a133us> - India
RDBA team deliver effective 24/7 DBA services to clients while observing
industry-standard security policies and tools. Engineers are required to
work on varied OS platforms, versions of Postgres and HA solutions.
Developing solutions for monitoring and resolving/performing proactive
actions to prevent outages is a key responsibility.

Principal Architect, Security and Compliance <https://grnh.se/f1db312a3us>
- Remote, US
EDB is looking for an experienced Principal Technical Architect dedicate to
Security and Compliance to help define our security and compliance
development policies, assist the development teams in interpretation and
accurate implementation of various controls, and help mediate between EDB
and various 3rd Party auditors.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>