Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 14:49:24 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure.*

Principal/Sr. Software Engineer <https://grnh.se/3b3b04ef3us> - Pune, India
We are currently looking for a hands-on software engineer to join our BDR
(Bi-directional Replication) product development team building EDB's
strategic replication technologies. As a core capability of our portfolio,
BDR enables our customers with highly available and performant multi-node
and cross-regional Postgres clusters for modern distributed computing
environments.

Sr. Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us> - Remote, US
EDB is hiring a Sr. Support Engineer to work directly with customers to
provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate
workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source
PostgreSQL products.

Django Developer <https://grnh.se/a809d1263us> - Remote, US
As a Senior Application Integration Developer at EnterpriseDB, you’ll be
involved in the design, development, and integration of our main Django
application with all the different systems and products (internal and
customer facing) used at EnterpriseDB.

Sr. Software Development Engineer - Database Migration Services
<https://grnh.se/0ede88a73us> - Remote, US
We are looking for Golang/Java developers with hands-on experience in
building applications on kubernetes. They will be responsible for building
and managing a new Database Migration services for EDBs BigAnimal.

Postgres Software Performance Engineer <https://grnh.se/f8fcfe463us> -
Remote, US
We are looking for a Postgres Software Performance Engineer to work on
managing, maintaining and adding new capabilities in EDB Open Source
Projects – EDB Ansible and EDB Deployment.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>! Please also follow this link
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/open-source-contribution-policy> to see our
open source contribution policy.

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>