Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:25:17 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

Technical Lead (DBA) <https://grnh.se/231d6c0a3us> - Remote, US
We are looking for a Technical Lead to manage the Remote DBA relationship
for assigned customers.

Sr. Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us> - Remote US/EMEA
We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer who will work directly with
customers to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend
appropriate workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and
open-source PostgreSQL products.

Cloud Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/71bbd1633us> - Remote EMEA
EDB's Cloud Support Engineer will be acting as our customer guide to
understanding product use, best practices, and common strategies for a
successful Postgres configuration and management for EnterpriseDB’s Cloud
experience.

Product Manager <https://grnh.se/4d6dbb073us> - Remote US
Our Product Management team is growing! We're looking for a stellar Product
Manager to work cross-functionally to deliver valuable features and
products for our customers.

Developer Advocate <https://grnh.se/286d07003us> - Remote US
We're looking for a Developer Advocate to join EDB's Experience team! This
role will work on an exciting new product, advocate for our incredible
users through training and content, and work cross-functionally across our
technical teams.

Sr. Consultant <https://grnh.se/b6b9edd93us> - Remote US
We are looking for a customer-focused Consultant who can work with our
Enterprise customers to deliver EnterpriseDB technical services. This
includes understanding their business, developing recommendations, and
delivering training where appropriate.

Technical Account Manager <https://grnh.se/e12d89bb3us> - Remote US
The TAM serves as a trusted advisor to ensure successful implementations
and as an account manager to ensure that the customers become a positive
reference and continue their standardization on Postgres technology. The
TAM is also the customer's single point of contact into all technical areas
of EDB.

Sr. GoLang Developer <https://grnh.se/39aa784b3us> - Remote US
We are looking for a great Cloud native, Go developer who possesses a
strong understanding of how best to leverage Go to build and run
compelling, user-centric, API driven applications on Kubernetes.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4422239003&gh_src=ac2ccc193us>!

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>