Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:34:21 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure. *

* <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us>*
Sr. Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/32fb7b453us> - EMEA
We are seeking a Sr. Support Engineer to work directly with customers to
provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate
workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source
PostgreSQL products

Sr. Staff Engineer <https://grnh.se/125bcbd13us> - US/EMEA
We are seeking a Sr. Staff Engineering to analyze business requirements and
translate them into executable tasks as well as design, code, test, and
document new BDR capabilities requested by customers.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>! Please also follow this link
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/open-source-contribution-policy> to see our
open source contribution policy.

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>