Subject: Open Positions - EDB

From: Julia Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:29:51 -0400

Hi there,

Please see below the priority jobs EDB is hiring for:

* EDB *

*The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists
or anyone wrangling data, you’ll probably see a sticker with the tusks and
trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot
to do with that. We’ve been major contributors to Postgres since the
beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers
our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels.
There’s plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will
impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No
pressure.*

Sr. Staff Engineer <https://grnh.se/dfe1804b3us> - Remote, US (2 positions,
east and west coast)
We are currently looking for a hands-on senior software engineer to join
our EDB Postgres Distributed (EPD) product development team (formally known
as BDR - Bi Direction Replication) building strategic replication
technologies.

Sr. Performance Engineer <https://grnh.se/bdf935c23us> - Remote, US
We are currently looking for a 100% Remote hands-on Senior Performance
Engineer to join our EnterpriseDB Postgres Distributed (EPD) Product
Development team (formally known as bi-directional replication - BDR).

Sr. Staff Engineer <https://grnh.se/c54f56c93us> - Remote, US
EDB is hiring a Sr. Staff Engineer to design, develop and document new
system capabilities and improve existing system capabilities in accordance
with customer requirements while meeting EDB’s quality standards.

PostgresSQL Solutions Architect <https://grnh.se/ff5a4cb23us> - Remote, EMEA
EDB is looking for a Solutions Architect to focus on the integration of the
EDB Postgres Platform with the customer’s enterprise infrastructure to
create highly available and resilient solutions, while providing technical
guidance and leadership.

Principal Support Engineer <https://grnh.se/5d845d6e3us> - Remote, US (west
Coast)
We are hiring a Principal Support Engineer to work directly with customers
to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend appropriate
workaround(s) and solutions for all EDB product lines and open-source
PostgreSQL products.

We are hiring for these and many more positions on our career site
<https://grnh.se/5c81423c3us>! Please also follow this link
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/open-source-contribution-policy> to see our
open source contribution policy.

*--*

*Julia Thompson*

*Talent Associate*

edbpostgres.com

EDB, 34 Crosby Drive, Suite 201, Bedford, MA 01730, USA

Create and share beautiful *email templates*
<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-email-templates-by/llccdnmbipddnkhmldacpcjjcnljpoij>