Subject: odbc drivers

From: Bart Jonk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:50:45 +0200

Hi,

I was considering to upgrade to Postgresql v14, however, I'm using odbc
drivers on a windows machine, and the latest versions seem to support
version 13 only: https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/release.html

Does this mean it is wise to wait?

warm regards,

Bart.

---

From: Laurenz Albe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 14:48:52 +0200

On Mon, 2022-10-10 at 10:50 +0200, Bart Jonk wrote:
> I was considering to upgrade to Postgresql v14, however, I'm using odbc drivers on a
> windows machine, and the latest versions seem to support version 13 only:
> https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/release.html 
> 

The ODBC driver version is not tied to the PostgreSQL version.  v13 of the ODBC
driver will work fine with PostgreSQL v14.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe
-- 
Cybertec | https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com