Subject: Error when pgadmin starts

From: Luca Catarinella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 18:03:53 +0100

when I start pgadmin this screen opens and I can't do absolutely anything.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin but the problem persists, what
can I do?

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 13:39:19 -0400

On Sat, Nov  6, 2021 at 06:03:53PM +0100, Luca Catarinella wrote:
> I tried to uninstall and reinstall pgadmin but the problem persists, what can I
> do?

For pgAdmin support, see:

	https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

or email

	[email-masked]

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

  If only the physical world exists, free will is an illusion.