Subject: Various recent emails in connection with unsubscribing

From: john shipley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:09:16 +0000

Where are the headers with the email unsubscribe particulars, please?  I expressed an interest in Postgres years ago, when I made what turned out to be the excellent decision to use Linux, but it is far too complicated for what I need. I spend large amounts of time deleting the emails.

Thanks in advance

John Shipley

---

From: Greg Rychlewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:22:46 -0500

There's a link here that describes how to find the headers on some common
email clients: https://lists.postgresql.org/unsubscribe/

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 7:09 AM john shipley <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Where are the headers with the email unsubscribe particulars, please?  I
> expressed an interest in Postgres years ago, when I made what turned out to
> be the excellent decision to use Linux, but it is far too complicated for
> what I need. I spend large amounts of time deleting the emails.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> John Shipley
>

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:42:29 -0500

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 12:09:16PM +0000, john shipley wrote:
> expressed an interest in Postgres years ago, when I made what turned out to be
> the excellent decision to use Linux, but it is far too complicated for what I
> need. I spend large amounts of time deleting the emails.

You need to look at the email headers.  Email programs have different
ways of accessing them, so I don't know how to give you specific
instructions.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

  If only the physical world exists, free will is an illusion.