Subject: New git repository and please test

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:58:45 -0400

Hello,

I will be moving the official git repo to github and have created a github
action to build and release the ODBC driver

Please test psql ODBC CI - update copyright ·
postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc@5e5ef02 (github.com)
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901>

<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901>
Thanks,

Dave Cramer

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 16:25:55 -0400

Someone pointed out that the name is pgsqlOdbc.

I changed the name to postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc (github.com)
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc>

psql ODBC CI - update copyright · postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc@5e5ef02
(github.com)
<https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901>
Dave Cramer

---

From: Adrian Grucza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 09:05:56 +1100

The documentation <https://odbc.postgresql.org>, packages
<https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/>, current repo
<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git> and source code
<https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=grep&s=psqlodbc>
all
use psqlodbc in the naming. Wouldn’t it be better to be consistent with
that?

Adrian Grucza  
Technical Lead
Office: +61390185800
[email-masked]
www.iress.com
Level 16 385 Bourke St
 Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
The contents of this email originated from Iress. For this purpose Iress includes Iress Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries, holding companies and trading entities. ​If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. 
nosig
On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 at 7:26 am, Dave Cramer <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> *CAUTION: *This Email is from an EXTERNAL source. Ensure you trust this
> sender before clicking on any links or attachments.
>
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc__;!!OSkwEA!hDy7p90d-qxE6EMTHkrdaxadiOGQ3c4360rOUiqDlNmK-I0M_3D6TeKiS1_Nmjyv6xAr18jescE5pnB2yxLC$>
>
> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/pgsqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901__;!!OSkwEA!hDy7p90d-qxE6EMTHkrdaxadiOGQ3c4360rOUiqDlNmK-I0M_3D6TeKiS1_Nmjyv6xAr18jescE5pvPQcX_M$>
>
> Dave Cramer
>
>
>> I will be moving the official git repo to github and have created a
>> github action to build and release the ODBC driver
>>
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901__;!!OSkwEA!hDy7p90d-qxE6EMTHkrdaxadiOGQ3c4360rOUiqDlNmK-I0M_3D6TeKiS1_Nmjyv6xAr18jescE5phlh3fS9$>
>>
>>
>> <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/postgresql-interfaces/psqlodbc/actions/runs/8469691901__;!!OSkwEA!hDy7p90d-qxE6EMTHkrdaxadiOGQ3c4360rOUiqDlNmK-I0M_3D6TeKiS1_Nmjyv6xAr18jescE5phlh3fS9$>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>>
>

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 18:17:19 -0400

Good point.

I'll put it back to the original name

Dave Cramer

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 at 18:06, Adrian Grucza <[email-masked]> wrote:

> <https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=grep&s=psqlodbc> all
>  <https://www.iress.com/>
> Level 16 385 Bourke St  Melbourne,  Victoria,  3000
> The contents of this email originated from Iress. For this purpose Iress
> includes Iress Limited and/or any of its subsidiaries, holding companies
> and trading entities. ​If you have received this email in error please
> notify the sender immediately and delete this email.
> nosig