Subject: Setting a Master/Slave connection with Postgres ODBC Driver

From: CRUZ ARGUETA Cesar Miguel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 17:31:37 +0000

Hello team,

We are using Postgres ODBC driver and need to configure a master/slave connection to point always to the read/write node. It's possible to configure that with the postgres odbc driver?

Thanks and best regards.

Interno

Este mensaje contiene  informacion  confidencial destinada  para ser 
leida exclusivamente por el destinatario. Su contenido no constituye
un compromiso  para AXA salvo ratificacion escrita por ambas partes.
Queda  prohibida la  reproduccion,  publicacion, divulgacion,  total  
o parcial del mensaje asi como el uso  no autorizados por el emisor.
En caso de recibir el mensaje por error, se ruega su comunicacion al 
remitente lo antes posible.

This message contains confidential information for the exclusive use
of the recipient. Its contents do not constitute a commitment by AXA
except  where  provided  for in  a  signed  agreement  between  both 
parties.  Any unauthorised disclosure,  use or dissemination, either
whole  or  partial,  is  prohibited.  If you  are  not  the intended 
recipient  of  the  message,  please  notify  the  sender as soon as
possible.

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 14:57:18 -0500

Hello,

Not that I am aware of.
It may be possible to do so using something like HA Proxy.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

On Thu, 23 Jan 2025 at 14:36, CRUZ ARGUETA Cesar Miguel <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hello team,
>
>
>
> We are using Postgres ODBC driver and need to configure a master/slave
> connection to point always to the read/write node. It’s possible to
> configure that with the postgres odbc driver?
>
>
>
> Thanks and best regards.
>
> Interno