Subject: ODBC Release Schedule

From: Dusten Scheere <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 13:01:46 -0700

I've only been following PG development for a year now. I'm wondering when
we can expect the latest ODBC binaries listed here (
https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/releases/)?

I'd like to get my project started off on 18, but I'd like to have those
binaries.

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 15:06:48 -0500

There are no changes for 18

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

---

From: Dusten Scheere <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 13:07:50 -0700

Ahh ok - Thanks. Is there some place I could have checked on this without
bugging the group?

On Thu, Dec 18, 2025 at 1:07 PM Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>> I've only been following PG development for a year now. I'm wondering
>> when we can expect the latest ODBC binaries listed here (

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 15:55:44 -0500

No, not really,

I suppose I can just release a version 18.

Dave Cramer
www.postgres.rocks

---

From: Dusten Scheere <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2025 13:59:41 -0700

It's all good. I know now how it works

On Thu, Dec 18, 2025 at 1:56 PM Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>>>> I'd like to get my project started off on 18, but I'd like to have
>>>> those binaries.
>>>>
>>>