Subject: Matching Driver Version + DB Engine Version

From: Justin Chin-You <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 14:13:18 -0400

Hi All,

I'm not sure if I'm missing this in the documentation somewhere. However,
I'm trying to find out which odbc driver aligns to what engines?

Specifically, I'm running 10.14 and hunting for an appropriate driver to
support this engine version. I just don't seem to have a document that
helps me align.

Maybe I'm over thinking this and just need to use the latest odbc driver?

TIA,

Justin

---

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:33:15 +0300

> Maybe I'm over thinking this and just need to use the latest odbc driver?

Yes, just use the latest driver. It works with all (supported) server 
versions.

- Heikki

---

From: Justin Chin-You <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 05:48:49 -0400

Thank you!