Subject: PostrgeSQL Automatic Failover v2.3~rc2 package

From: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:43:07 +0100

Hi all,

Few days ago, the following debian bug report was published:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=950741

IIRC, last time PAF published a pre-release version, a package has been
published on the Development snapshots repo. Is it still something we can do or
should we wait for the final release?

Regards,

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:16:21 +0100

Re: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais 2020-02-12 <20200212184307.0d5c5199@firost>
> should we wait for the final release?

As said there, I just uploaded the new package. Thanks!

Christoph

---

From: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:19:12 +0100

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:16:21 +0100
Christoph Berg <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > published on the Development snapshots repo. Is it still something we can
> > do or should we wait for the final release?  
> 

Thanks again Christoph!