Subject: pg-track-settings updated to version 2.0.0-3.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 20:42:05 +0000

The package pg-track-settings was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.0.0-3.pgdg+1:

pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-3.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el

Old version 2.0.0-1.pgdg+1:

pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.0-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el

apt-listchanges: Changelogs werden gelesen...
apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-track-settings (2.0.0-3.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:59:52 +0100

pg-track-settings (2.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload.
  * Testsuite wants to run as postgres, so require root for autopkgtest.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:59:52 +0100

pg-track-settings (2.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload for PostgreSQL 13.
  * Use dh --with pgxs_loop.
  * R³: no.
  * debian/tests: Use 'make' instead of postgresql-server-dev-all.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Mon, 19 Oct 2020 11:56:59 +0200

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.

---

From: Adrien Nayrat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 15:39:29 +0100

> New version 2.0.0-3.pgdg+1:

Hello,

A new release is available since 3 October

https://github.com/rjuju/pg_track_settings/releases/tag/2.0.1

When will it be available?

I don't quite get how release process works when a new version is published
either if we need to ask someone to take account the new version :/ (I didn't
find answer on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ)

Thanks!

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 16:55:28 +0100

Re: Adrien Nayrat
> When will it be available?

Hi Adrien,

I just built the new package, it should be available in about an hour.

> find answer on https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ)

The "prepare source and trigger a build" part is still manual. In this
case it took a while because I didn't get around to doing that
earlier. Thanks for the poke!

Christoph

---

From: Adrien Nayrat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:45:26 +0100

Thanks!