Subject: pg-track-settings updated to version 2.0.1-2.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:29:02 +0000

The package pg-track-settings was updated on apt.postgresql.org.

apt-listchanges: Changelogs
---------------------------

pg-track-settings (2.0.1-2.pgdg+1) sid-pgdg; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for sid-pgdg.
  * No source changes.

 -- PostgreSQL on Debian and Ubuntu <[email-masked]>  Fri, 15 Oct 2021 15:54:21 +0200

pg-track-settings (2.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Team upload for PostgreSQL 14.

 -- Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>  Fri, 15 Oct 2021 15:54:21 +0200

New version 2.0.1-2.pgdg+1:

pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  source
pg-track-settings                 |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  source
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-10-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-11-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-12-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-13-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-14-pg-track-settings   |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.5-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg120+1    |  bookworm-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.10+1  |  impish-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg21.04+1  |  hirsute-pgdg   |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg20.10+1  |  groovy-pgdg    |  amd64
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,  arm64,  ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-2.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,  arm64,  i386,    ppc64el
postgresql-9.6-pg-track-settings  |  2.0.1-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,  i386,   ppc64el

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.