Subject: pg_top without pg_proctab?

From: Jeremy Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2025 20:48:06 -0700

I see there's a debian package for pg_top but I don't see one for
pg_proctab. A bunch of the pg_top funcions depend on proctab... did
there used to be a proctab package that stopped working or did we just
never have one yet?

-Jeremy

-- 
To know the thoughts and deeds that have marked man's progress is to
feel the great heart throbs of humanity through the centuries; and if
one does not feel in these pulsations a heavenward striving, one must
indeed be deaf to the harmonies of life.

Helen Keller, The Story Of My Life, 1902, 1903, 1905, introduction by
Ralph Barton Perry (Garden City, NY: Doubleday & Company, 1954), p90.

---

From: Devrim Gündüz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2025 11:52:06 +0300

Hi Jeremy,

> there used to be a proctab package that stopped working or did we just

I think you'll need to install pgnodemx package for pg_proctab
functions.

Cheers,
-- 
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor
BlueSky: @devrim.gunduz.org , @gunduz.org