Subject: pgbackrest updated to version 2.25-1.pgdg+1

From: apt.postgresql.org Repository Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:21:19 +0000

The package pgbackrest was updated on apt.postgresql.org:

New version 2.25-1.pgdg+1:

pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.11-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
pgbackrest         |  2.02-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.13-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  1.18-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.02-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.25-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.13-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  1.18-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

Old version 2.24-1.pgdg+1:

pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.11-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  ppc64el
pgbackrest         |  2.02-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64,   source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  2.13-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el,  source
pgbackrest         |  1.18-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   source
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
pgbackrest-dbgsym  |  2.24-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg+1       |  sid-pgdg       |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg110+1    |  bullseye-pgdg  |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg100+1    |  buster-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg90+1     |  stretch-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg80+1     |  jessie-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.02-1.pgdg70+1     |  wheezy-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg20.04+1  |  focal-pgdg     |  amd64,   arm64,  ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg19.10+1  |  eoan-pgdg      |  amd64
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.22-1.pgdg19.04+1  |  disco-pgdg     |  amd64
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg18.04+1  |  bionic-pgdg    |  amd64,   arm64,  i386,     ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.24-1.pgdg16.04+1  |  xenial-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  2.13-1.pgdg14.04+1  |  trusty-pgdg    |  amd64,   i386,   ppc64el
pgbackrest-doc     |  1.18-1.pgdg12.4+1   |  precise-pgdg   |  amd64,   i386

Calling ['apt-get', '-qq', 'changelog', 'pgbackrest-dbgsym=2.25-1.pgdg+1'] to retrieve changelog

The public mirrors serving apt.postgresql.org are synced hourly,
the updated packages will be available there shortly.

---

From: David Steele <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:16:54 -0400

Hi Adrian,

 > New version 2.25-1.pgdg+1:

It doesn't look like liblz4 made it into the control file. Are you 
holding off on adding it?

Thanks,
-- 
-David
[email-masked]

---

From: Adrian Vondendriesch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 12:12:44 +0200

Hi David,

> holding off on adding it?

No, I made a mistake. The updated control file don't made it into the
new package version. I'm currently building a updated package version
(2.25-2) that contains lz4 support.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers,
 - Adrian

---

From: David Steele <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 08:54:56 -0400

> (2.25-2) that contains lz4 support.

Looks good now. Thanks!

-- 
-David
[email-masked]