Subject: PostgreSQL, C-Extension, calling other Functions

From: "Stefan Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 10:13:11 +0200

I´ve written some PostgreSQL C-Extensions (for the first time...) and they
work as expected.

But now I want to call other functions from inside the C-Extensions (but not
via SPI_execute),
for example "regexp_match()" or from other extensions like PostGIS
"ST_POINT" etc...

I think "fmgr" is the key - but I didn't find any examples.

Greetings from Berlin
-Stefan Wolf-

---

From: Paul Ramsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 07:08:57 -0700

DirectFunctionCall() is what you’re looking for.
Odd choice of list to ask?
P

> On Oct 11, 2019, at 1:13 AM, Stefan Wolf <[email-masked]> wrote:
>