Subject: pgBackRest 2.46

From: Stefan Fercot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 08:26:50 +0200

Hello,

pgBackRest 2.46 has been released last week:
https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest/releases/tag/release%2F2.46

The SFTP support in this release requires an additional package:
libssh2-1-dev. See https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide.html#build.

Have you planned to update the packages?

Many thanks in advance!

---

From: Bradford Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:27:05 -0700

> The SFTP support in this release requires an additional package: libssh2-1-dev. See https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide.html#build.
>

I've just pushed two commits to s.d.o to update the packaging of pgbackrest for
2.46 w/ SFTP support. I'll need someone to review and upload if it looks OK.

-- Bradford

---

From: Christoph Berg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 13:37:19 +0200

Re: Bradford Boyle
> 2.46 w/ SFTP support. I'll need someone to review and upload if it looks OK.

It does look ok, thanks!

Upload is on the way.

Christoph