Subject: Version 2.0.4 of tds_fdw

From: Joan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 13:19:00 +0100

Hi, I was checking for the current version of tds_fdw (a foreign data
wrapper for sqlserver), and the most recent version on the repo is 2.0.3,
while the current release is 2.0.4 (
https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw/commits/v2.0.4)

One of the interesting changes is that this version has an upgrade
mechanism from 2.0.1 (
https://github.com/tds-fdw/tds_fdw/commit/0a3a4ed3551623368a2974fd696111740b5bda42
)

Thanks for your help

Joan

---

From: Joan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 13:56:03 +0100

My fault, I had the package postgresql-14 on hold, when I unholded the
package I could upgrade to 2.0.4 without any issue.

Thanks anyway

Missatge de Joan <[email-masked]> del dia dt., 5 de nov. 2024 a les